I just got a used interface at a decent price,a tascam us-100 for $30. I'm trying to set it up with Guitar Rig 5 or Amplitube 3. but there isn't an option to use ASIO4ALL with it...

When I open up guitar rigs or ampltiube's audio options. there is only an option to use it as direct sound. Is there a way to set it up to work with ASIO4ALL? Has anyone use this interface before? I really need help with this.
Nevermind! fixed it. I uninstalled the tascam driver then installed ASIO4ALL,( I guess I didn't have it)..Went into the audio settings and selected "usb audio codec" turned off all the other devices on it..and it worked! WORKS GREAT. Anyone having problems with this interface,contact me and I can try and help you out with this one..
Yes, you need the driver for your computer to understand your interface, otherwise your computer will not understand what your interface is, as a computer does not actually understand what an interface is, it only knows how to do arithmatic with 1's and 0's.
Quote by CrippleBastards
Thanks jackass

He is either not and english first speaker or is 8.

If you read some of his other posts you would understand how confused the individual is.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
I'm 21 years old, English is my first language, and I was serious in my posts.

I'm not a troll, rather I might be in line to win an award for the worst noob ever on UG forums.
Quote by dietermoreno
I'm 21 years old, English is my first language, and I was serious in my posts.

I'm not a troll, rather I might be in line to win an award for the worst noob ever on UG forums.

We all learn from somewhere. No one was born knowing everything.

It seems you confuse yourself and everyone else trying to read it. Hopefully you can take some of the information away and learn from it.

Besides, one guy has you beat. He thought light bulbs were tubes.

I think it went "why don't people install 120w lightbulbs in their amps...."
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Well that kind of is how tubes work, I think. I mean how they work is they need heat and the light bulb filiment provides the heat (in a tube it is called a heating element instead of a light bulb filiment). The heat excites electrons to flow in one direction when the light bulb is DC powered, creating a diode, and biasing the collector with a weak current while inserting a grid powered by a high current DC power supply will amplify the inputed signal directly proportional to the level of the high current DC power supply of the grid, creating a triode.

So he was on the right track, sort of...

He is sort of closer to the truth than the guitarist who says if it costs more it must be better...
Quote by dietermoreno
Well that kind of is how tubes work, I think. I mean how they work is they need heat and the light bulb filiment provides the heat (in a tube it is called a heating element instead of a light bulb filiment). The heat excites electrons to flow in one direction when the light bulb is DC powered, creating a diode, and biasing the collector with a weak current while inserting a grid powered by a high current DC power supply will amplify the inputed signal directly proportional to the level of the high current DC power supply of the grid, creating a triode.

He is sort of closer to the truth than the guitarist who says if it costs more it must be better...

Ok thanks jackass
Quote by dietermoreno

Except tubes are pretty much transistors.

And Light bulbs are light bulbs.

Though, I'm sure Ian appreciates you backing him up in his...wait for it....hour of darkness