It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by naguenyong vinx
Write Your Predictions!!!

There will be people.

And they will be wrestling.

And they will be wearing little clothing.

And one of them will get thrown to the ground

One of them will lose.

But another one will win.

These are my predictions. Let me know if it happens because I don't watch wrestling.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
There will be people.

And they will be wrestling.

And they will be wearing little clothing.

And one of them will get thrown to the ground

One of them will lose.

But another one will win.

These are my predictions. Let me know if it happens because I don't watch wrestling.

You're gonna be the next Nostradamus.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
TS, you're from the Phillipines.

Why do you have to be that typical foreign dude that's really into American trends from 10 years ago?

Why?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
TS, you're from the Phillipines.

Why do you have to be that typical foreign dude that's really into American trends from 10 years ago?

Why?

I am proud to be a Filipino! And no shame of that! heheheh
Last edited by naguenyong vinx at Mar 3, 2013,
I remember not liking John Cena back in the day because he seemed like a try hard, but after learning about all his charity work and shit like that, he seems like a really top bloke. But The Rock is better in every way.

Oh yeah, I remember when wrestling was cool. In like 1992, when I was like ****ing 8 and it was mostly because my mom didn't usually let me watch wrestling and I had no bearing on how incredibly fake and over-dramatized and complete garbage it was. Then I turned 9.
So when did the Rock get back into wrestling? I remember in the early 2000's/late '90's that he wasn't really in it at all, and more into acting.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
this doesn't happen in over a month, no?

anyway, i predict mike tyson betrays degeneration-x and stone cold defeats shawn micheals for the wwf title

i stopped watching wrestling when there was that scene with vince mcmahon getting into his limo and it exploding, and then they brought in like 50 new wrestlers that were all ******ed and i was like

seinfeld.gif

(too lazy to go find it; forgive me)
There is a wrestling thread already, this is reported.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton