Page 1 of 2
Fellow UG'ers,

I apologise for the advertisement but a friend of mine had his dog hit by a car and he can't pay for ALL the expenses right now as he's unfortunately out of a job. He's selling a lot of his gear (for you Vancouverites if you're interested).

But please, if you just have a few dollars to spare on your PayPal, it would mean a lot.

Here's his site: http://gogetfunding.com/project/beloved-dog-hit-by-car

Thank you (x infinity)
haven't got anything to spare :/

but you should pm a mod and request a sticky
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by sam b
Let's not.

harsh
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

harsh

Hardly. Dog gets hit by a car.. that's life. Maybe you should keep the dog away from the road.

I want a new phone, maybe I'll set up a paypal and ask random people who don't give a **** to buy it for me
Quote by sam b
Hardly. Dog gets hit by a car.. that's life. Maybe you should keep the dog away from the road.

I want a new phone, maybe I'll set up a paypal and ask random people who don't give a **** to buy it for me

I'll put 5 bucks in, anyone else?

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by lncognito
That dog's such a qt :3

oooohhhh shit I get it now!

q.t.... cutey.....

Thank you, thank all of you, no need for applause *bows*
I'll be here all week

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
oooohhhh shit I get it now!

q.t.... cutey.....

Thank you, thank all of you, no need for applause *bows*
I'll be here all week

You figured out 'bb' yet?
Quote by lncognito

You figured out 'bb' yet?

bbgun??

No i've got that one

I just saw you say it qt elements thread and I was trying to pronounce it like

Like.. not kyew tee, I was like, "ktttt... kutttt....kaytttt.... the **** is this shit??"

EDIT: idk, couldn't find it in elements thread, maybe it was somewhere else.

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Last edited by Obsceneairwaves at Mar 3, 2013,
Quote by sam b

You must be a fun person to live with
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
bbgun??

No i've got that one

I just saw you say it qt elements thread and I was trying to pronounce it like

Like.. not kyew tee, I was like, "ktttt... kutttt....kaytttt.... the **** is this shit??"

EDIT: idk, couldn't find it in elements thread, maybe it was somewhere else.

>_>
Quote by Crazyedd123
You must be a fun person to live with

Yeah, I'm such a spoil sport, not letting my dog play in the road
Quote by Vantage
Fellow UG'ers,

I apologise for the advertisement but a friend of mine had his dog hit by a car and he can't pay for ALL the expenses right now as he's unfortunately out of a job. He's selling a lot of his gear (for you Vancouverites if you're interested).

But please, if you just have a few dollars to spare on your PayPal, it would mean a lot.

Here's his site: http://gogetfunding.com/project/beloved-dog-hit-by-car

Thank you (x infinity)

Why did he have his dog hit by a car?
I would help if I could, dude, but I can't

Honestly I would tell your friend to just get the dog put down. It's harsh, but better than it suffering needlessly. It looked like it had a great and happy life from those photos.

You'd get a better reception on reddit.

Post this in reddit.com/r/aww around 5pm EST. Lots of people are on at that time, and if it picks up it'll hit front page.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Last edited by naedauuf at Mar 3, 2013,
Quote by sam b

And if the dog is ______ enough to get hit by a car once, it seems logical to assume that maybe the dog is ______ enough to get hit by a car a second time.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
And if the dog is ______ enough to get hit by a car once, it seems logical to assume that maybe the dog is ______ enough to get hit by a car a second time.

What's with the self-censorship?
Quote by sashki
What's with the self-censorship?

It's more of a fill in the blank. I don't know why the dog got hit. It could be stupid, slow, blind, deaf, goofy, suicidal, attention deficit, careless, clumsy, etc. I figured that I would leave it blank since it is an unknown.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I think we're to play madlibs with his post.

The dog is greasy.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by sam b

Oh for ****s sake here's another grand appearance by Captain Hindsight. Yeah no shit sherlock, the dog shouldn't have been on the road. These things happen. Seriously there's always one idiot hellbent on letting the world know what they should've done differently.

Lemme ask you, when cancer patients are on their death beds, do you sneak up on them and whisper in their ear "shouldn't have smoked" before pulling the plug? lol
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Quote by LightxGrenade
Oh for ****s sake here's another grand appearance by Captain Hindsight. Yeah no shit sherlock, the dog shouldn't have been on the road. These things happen. Seriously there's always one idiot hellbent on letting the world know what they should've done differently.

Lemme ask you, when cancer patients are on their death beds, do you sneak up on them and whisper in their ear "shouldn't have smoked" before pulling the plug? lol

Obviously not. I tell them to set up a paypal payment thingy for strangers to donate money to them
Quote by sam b
Obviously not. I tell them to set up a paypal payment thingy for strangers to donate money to them
Then when they ask you if you'll donate, you'll say "that's life." and blow smoke in their faces as you twirl your long thin mustache and tie a girl to a railroad track as an old-timey piano plays.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
That money could be better spent elsewhere.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Quote by LightxGrenade
Then when they ask you if you'll donate, you'll say "that's life." and blow smoke in their faces as you twirl your long thin mustache and tie a girl to a railroad track as an old-timey piano plays.

I don't have a "long thin mustache", so probably not
Quote by sam b

Because fixing up a dog (a living creature) is totally comparable to a new phone, you asshole.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Because fixing up a dog (a living creature) is totally comparable to a new phone, you asshole.

Well I'd obviously make up a story about my cat dying. I'm not stupid either. Hell, I'd even include pictures
Quote by sam b
Well I'd obviously make up a story about my cat dying. I'm not stupid either. Hell, I'd even include pictures

Or you could, ya know, stop being an asshole.

If you don't want to donate, fine. No need to shout to the world that you don't want to donate by being a complete asshole about it.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

If you don't want to donate, fine. No need to shout to the world that you don't want to donate by being a complete asshole about it.

2/2 of the posts you've made in this thread is calling people assholes. I have a feeling that's gonna be 3/3 soon.

OT: What's with all these kickstarter knockoff sites?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

omg u ash0l3
Quote by Avedas
2/2 of the posts you've made in this thread is calling people assholes. I have a feeling that's gonna be 3/3 soon.

Meh. I just don't see how trolling a thread like this is cool.
Quote by sam b

Quote by Avedas

I laughed

But seriously "crazy"Sam, stop calling people names or we'll report you.
Page 1 of 2