Page 1 of 2
Is that the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter?

Sweet!!
Last edited by kertets at Mar 3, 2013,
Well Lana is hilarious in Archer, so it shouldn't be too bad.

If you don't know she plays Lana in Archer
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Meh, bring back the UK one with Clive Anderson hosting and a more revolving comedian format. Gets dull with the same people all the time in the US version.

I miss Tony Slattery's dirty jokes.
where the points don't matter and the pit don't care
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Sweet! Awesome!

What channel?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
But they're all old and gross now.

thats what i was thinking
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Just watching all the Best of videos again. Drew Carey laughing takes everything to the next level, won't be the same without him.
Quote by raoooos
Just watching all the Best of videos again. Drew Carey laughing takes everything to the next level, won't be the same without him.

This is also true.

He has one of the most infectious laughs ever. Plus, who are all the fat jokes going to be directed towards now?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
This is also true.

He has one of the most infectious laughs ever. Plus, who are all the fat jokes going to be directed towards now?

well these days if he was hosting there'd be more of the "you look like an old lesbian" jokes.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
well these days if he was hosting there'd be more of the "you look like an old lesbian" jokes.

They'd still be funny

What's left with this new chicks? Racist jokes?
That show's hella gay.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Rebel Scum
Meh, bring back the UK one with Clive Anderson hosting and a more revolving comedian format. Gets dull with the same people all the time in the US version.

I miss Tony Slattery's dirty jokes.

I agree, rotating 3 comedians each episode is more fun. Like QI.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Is Wayne still doing Let's Make a Deal? If he is then there's no reason Drew can't host
Besides having a family or something obsolete like that...
Drew Carey does The Price is Right now.. And it's horrible.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Wayne Brady is awesome
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I don't like the special guest thing. We don't need to see more people who don't do improv doing improv
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
What, no Clive Anderson? This is shite.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Lol british people thinking british host is better
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by element4433
I don't like the special guest thing. We don't need to see more people who don't do improv doing improv

Whoopi Goldberg was pretty good. And Robin Williams wasn't bad.
Quote by Krieger91
Whoopi Goldberg was pretty good. And Robin Williams wasn't bad.

Given enough incentive, I think Robin would have played everyone's parts in that episode
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
Given enough incentive, I think Robin would have played everyone's parts in that episode

You finally found this thread!
Quote by kertets
Is that the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter?

That's right, the points don't matter. Just like the female orgasm. Mmmiright? Bahaha.

Oh god why did I say that?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
That's right, the points don't matter. Just like the female orgasm. Mmmiright? Bahaha.

Oh god why did I say that?

'Cause you are now a likely candidate for Drew's replacement.
Quote by Krieger91
You finally found this thread!

It took some time, but I am here!
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by element4433

Robin Williams & Colbert were good.

They should force Drew to gain weight and host again. Or get the Brit.
I look forward to it. I will sound really hipster after this, and might have to clean my mouth, but the original will undoubtedly be better. I'm just glad that improv is seeing a return to regular TV.

Quote by Jako215
Aisha Tyler

She's annoying as hell.

You could have chosen from any number of other .gifs, but you chose that guy. Your comment has been negated.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Mar 3, 2013,
Quote by eGraham
I look forward to it. I will sound really hipster after this, and might have to clean my mouth, but the original will undoubtedly be better. I'm just glad that improv is seeing a return to regular TV.

I dunno man, the British version wasn't really better than the American one.
I think there are a lot of comedians now that would be good fits. Ross Noble might be good on it, though he could be a bit too boisterous. Also, I might be crazy but I think Russell Brand could be a good contestant.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Robin Williams & Colbert were good.

They should force Drew to gain weight and host again. Or get the Brit.
Colbert is an improv guy. He got his start at Second City.

Robin Williams is known for being a little off the cuff and riffing, so it makes sense that he'd be good at it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2