Poll: How do you feel about me?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you feel about me?
Eat me, Kristen!
21 49%
I love you.
19 44%
You give meaning to my life.
16 37%
You pick banjo better than Earl Scruggs.
28 65%
Voters: 43.
I love all of you except for most of you, but I won't mention names besides the following:

Alex, Billy, Benny, Boris, Brooklyn, Candice, Carmine, Charlie, Christina, Dakota, Diana, Dirk, Drake, Erica, Ellie, Fernando, Fred, Gary, Gomes, Henry, Herman, Izzy, Jake, Jenny, Jerome, Jessica, Jimbo, Joaquim, Jordan, Kareem, Karl, Larry, Lenny, Logan, Lydia, Mandee, Matt, Mikey, Nicolai, Norman, Olga, Orville, Patty, Phineas, Quentin, Quincy, Richy, Rocco, Sammy, Steve, Tom, Tony, Ulysses, Ursala, Vernon, Victor, Vincenzo, Wally, Warren, Willow, Winnifred, Xavier, Yakov, Yolanda, Yvette, Zack, Zelda, Zoey, Zoya
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
inb4 lock
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by theogonia777
I love all of you except for most of you, but I won't mention names besides the following:

Patty

Close enough
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I don't like Quentin Tarantino either
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Indifferent.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by lncognito
Is the list people you like or people you don't like?

It's a list of names.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
It's a list of names.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Now I feel stupid.
Quote by korinaflyingv
my name is first on the list does this mean im good and stuff

It means that your name is a name.
Quote by CoreysMonster
You forgot Monica, Chandler, Ross, Phoebe, Joey and Rachel.

I couldn't put all the names because there are at least another 17 names that I didn't list and then that would make the list too long.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I don't like Quentin Tarantino either

them's fightin words
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Why isn't my name a name?
I mean I get my name is a name. My name wouldn't be my name if it wasn't my name, but my name is still a name, you know.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by lushacrous
them's fightin words

I agree, but at least he didn't say "the Coen Brothers". But hey, if everybody liked Tarantino, then we'd miss the fun of watching the people who don't get it walk out of the theater.
Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Why isn't my name a name?
I mean I get my name is a name. My name wouldn't be my name if it wasn't my name, but my name is still a name, you know.

Just because your name isn't on the list doesn't mean that it isn't a name.

It's like one of those absence of evidence not being the evidence of absence.
Finally, I get my name on someone's list!

It counts, even if it is just by accident!

I can die happy now.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by theogonia777

Alex, Billy, Benny, Boris, Brooklyn, Candice, Carmine, Charlie, Christina, Dakota, Diana, Dirk, Drake, Erica, Ellie, Fernando, Fred, Gary, Gomes, Henry, Herman, Izzy, Jake, Jenny, Jerome, Jessica, Jimbo, Joaquim, Jordan, Kareem, Karl, Larry, Lenny, Logan, Lydia, Mandee, Matt, Mikey, Nicolai, Norman, Olga, Orville, Patty, Phineas, Quentin, Quincy, Richy, Rocco, Sammy, Steve, Tom, Tony, Ulysses, Ursala, Vernon, Victor, Vincenzo, Wally, Warren, Willow, Winnifred, Xavier, Yakov, Yolanda, Yvette, Zack, Zelda, Zoey, Zoya
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
My names weren't even on that list.
Quote by yoman297
ftfy

I'm a happy drunk (and not usually horny when drunk); I also don't go on UG when drunk.

Your "ftfy" is invalid!
Quote by jetwash69
I agree, but at least he didn't say "the Coen Brothers". But hey, if everybody liked Tarantino, then we'd miss the fun of watching the people who don't get it walk out of the theater.

Oh dang I guess he's just too dang sofiscated for mah dum mind to comprend darn
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by ChucklesMginty
You're kind of annoying now.

I was gonna make a comment about how I'll just put you down for the first option, but it seems that you've already chosen that one...
Quote by theogonia777
Just because your name isn't on the list doesn't mean that it isn't a name.

It's like one of those absence of evidence not being the evidence of absence.

Yeah but extraordinary names require extraordinary evidence.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Oh dang I guess he's just too dang sofiscated for mah dum mind to comprend darn

If it makes you feel any better, I wans't so much dissing you as I was giving props to lushacrous' avatar. Go ahead and don't like QT, that just leaves more for us.

Maybe some of the people who walk out actually "get it" but are just offended easily.

Wait... I'm digging my hole deeper with you, aren't I?

Seriously, like or don't like whoever you want to. After all, who's to say that it isn't the legions of QT fans who are the ones with issues?
Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.
Quote by guitarxo
I don't care what you said, I know you don't like me

This but change second "don't" to "do" and get rid of the silly sad faces.
Quote by fail
Yeah but extraordinary names require extraordinary evidence.

Of what nature is this extraordinary evidence?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Of what nature is this extraordinary evidence?

Probably inclusion on that list.