Hee guys whats up? I just want to see everybodies opinion about the new Hendrix album coming out. Tbh I'm getting sick of all these Hendrix releases not cause I hate Hendrix (he's actually my hero) but just because people are trying to capitalisize on his name by using tracks that he more than likely did not release for a reason. I understand maybe one or two unreleased material albums but their seems to be a trend that were getting one every year. Thats just my opinion but I want to see what you guys think.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes. -Jimi Hendrix
People still care about that guy?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yeah. "New" albums. 12 old songs (a couple done differently) and one new song.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
How's a new album cuming out if he's dead
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Love Hendrix, but I'm not loving how their milking his talent. Just let the man rest in peace.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by Trowzaa
How's a new album cuming out if he's dead

Their essentially releasing c and d side songs that he recorded and didnt make the cut and then mixing them up current day.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes. -Jimi Hendrix
Quote by 95thFallout
Their essentially releasing c and d side songs that he recorded and didnt make the cut and then mixing them up current day.

recerds dont onle hav 2 sids a & b thers no c or d sid u moron
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
They should release Procol Harum b-sides, or maybe the Eagles. We all would like to see that.
££££££££££££££££££££££££

Give up giving a shit. Enjoy him.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
If Mr. Hendrix didn't want all these albums coming out then he shouldn't have been so irresponsible with his puking habits.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.