ok so i basically incorporate a analog delay (memory toy) inot my FX loop on a really low, always on, echo-ey type setting basically giving me a reverbish effect. historically, i dont generally crank a delay, i mainly use it short.

i realize that basically what i might actually want is a good echo-ey reverb, and replace my memory toy which is started to sh*t the bed.

any good suggestions? small footprint is a plus.

i saw this and im 95% sold. wow. small, cheap, and all the vids sound insanely good. the shimmer effect is really cool.

real review starts at about 4:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xNwS2JBq2A
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
I use a Line 6 Verbzilla. After researching a bunch of pedals, the Verbzilla seemed to have the best bang for buck. I can honestly say that after a year or two of use I'm 100% satisfied with it and wouldn't go looking for another.
I've tried a Shimverb and to be honest it's what you get for a pedal that's half the price of the competition. The shimmer pitch-shifts the signal by some weird interval like a 6th instead of the octave that the Verbzilla does, so if you're playing complex chords it can get really atonal and dissonant, and the other two modes sound very digital and lifeless.

To be honest, I see a lot more EHX Holy Grails on pedalboards than anything else. It's a great-sounding reverb and I've been assured that the Nano ones don't break as often as the big-box one I've got...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Strymon Flint is a great reverb unit...though the footprint is a bit large for a std pedal, but you get tremolo and reverb in one. Amazing verb fx.
Ibanez RGT6 EXFX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Slash Goldtop Les Paul
Carvin DC-135
Washburn G-5V
Taylor 214CEG

EVH 5150 III
Peavey 6505+
Line 6 Flextone III
50s Valco Supro
yeah its intervals of 5ths...and i wouldnt chord with it. HOWEVER, i hear it has a huge noise issue like with a bunch of their pedals. thats no good. a rig is noisey enough with you are boosting, ODs etc. no noise please.

yeah i kinda knocked that off the list. back to 0. the EHX ones do seem nice for a very analog sounding, always on pedal.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Not a tiny footprint, but the Hardwire Reverb is great.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X