I want to get a cab for gigging to go with my Harley Benton 5W valve head.
I have a 112 and have thought about getting a 212.
But maybe I can add another single speaker cab with an "out" jack socket.

What do you recommend?
Would an Orange 108 cab with my 112 be loud enough?

Thanks!
Quote by EirikFtw
You have achieved what I thought impossible, you are my new god

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Founder of the "Marmite: We love it!" Union
translator/ radio-operator of the bass militia
i would really like 2, 112 cabinets. would be great to stack for bigger gigs or just 1x12 for home and small pub gigs. unfortunately, to get 2, high quality 112s is far more expensive than just buying a 2x12 (most of the the time a 112 and a 212 are almost the same price)

anysways, i would probably hands down go with this and a WGS speaker:
http://www.trmguitarcabs.com/Finished_cabs.html

option 2 would be an avatar.

however, i am not sure how these options translate for availability in france
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Thanks.

I already have a 112, so another 112 would be cheaper than a 212.
But if I can't find a decent price for one with a socket to make it stackable, I'll juste get a 212.
Quote by EirikFtw
You have achieved what I thought impossible, you are my new god

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Founder of the "Marmite: We love it!" Union
translator/ radio-operator of the bass militia
thomann sells the vht one for pretty cheap. assuming you want a closed-back one.

you can also get speaker cables that let you plug two cabs into one. so you wouldn't be tied to cabs with an extra jack. still, that vht one is about as cheap as it gets, either with or without the extra jack, so...

you'd ideally need to swap the speaker, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?