Quote by BBC
Cardinal Keith O'Brien has admitted that his sexual conduct has at times "fallen beneath the standards expected of me".

In a statement, he apologised and asked forgiveness from those he had "offended".

He also apologised to the Catholic Church, and to the people of Scotland.

The cardinal resigned last Monday after three priests and a former priest made allegations of improper behaviour against him.

Cardinal O'Brien had been Britain's most senior Roman Catholic cleric when he stood down as the Archbishop of St Andrews and Edinburgh.

At the time, he said he would not take part in the election for a successor to Pope Benedict.
More inn the article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21649475

I don't understand. How can he really be a Catholic if he's gay? Isn't it their belief that it's every couples mission to breed like crazy?

But anyway, do you think even more abusive priests will be discovered if the new Pope does something about? How will it affect Catholics and people's perception of them?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
That title sounds like a bunch of youtube tags.

Popes never do shit to crack down on horny clerics. Deprive an individual of sexual gratification and they themselves become a visage of perversion.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
What a sleaze:

In recent days certain allegations which have been made against me have become public. Initially, their anonymous and non-specific nature led me to contest them.

So in other words, "At first I thought they didn't have any evidence against me, but then they did, so I realized I couldn't get away with it anymore."

So, who wants to go have some excessive drinking and night prayers for the sake of the catholic church.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Nelsean
That title sounds like a bunch of youtube tags.

Popes never do shit to crack down on horny clerics. Deprive an individual of sexual gratification and they themselves become a visage of perversion.

Do you think Pope Benedict the whatever [most recent one] sexually abused other dudes?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
Do you think Pope Benedict the whatever [most recent one] sexually abused other dudes?

Dude, wasn't he a nazi?

Gay nazi pope?

Now THAT sounds like one hell of an exploitation film.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Woffelz

I don't understand. How can he really be a Catholic if he's gay? Isn't it their belief that it's every couples mission to breed like crazy?

Catholics can be gay. They just can't have sex. So he's all good.

..oh wait...
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Best thread-title typo ever

At least, I'm assuming it's a typo, because if not TS finds abuse sexy and someone should probably call the police.
Damn, my #1 pick for new Pope is out of the running now
I have a huge fear if rays.
who really takes these old fogies seriously anymore?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Just to say not all Catholics are against homosexuality even though the Bible is. I consider myself Catholic and gay and my priest, who knows this fact about me, has always been warm and welcoming and accomodating towards me.
Quote by TEK34
As a penalty he should be made to kick Bishop Brennan up the arse.

they should beatify this guy for at least going after adults
If he doesn't get locked up then shit is wrong. It's pathetic how the church leniency when it comes to child abuse rape. If anything they should receive harsher punishments, 'oh, you raped a kid? and you tried to justify it with your pathetic stultifying nonsense?'
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
If he doesn't get locked up then shit is wrong. It's pathetic how the church leniency when it comes to child abuse rape. If anything they should receive harsher punishments, 'oh, you raped a kid? and you tried to justify it with your pathetic stultifying nonsense?'

Turns out he's only gay and tried putting the moves on another priest. Not a diddler.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
Turns out he's only gay and tried putting the moves on another priest. Not a diddler.

He's gay? That's even worse than fiddling with children.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.