Page 1 of 3
Tonight in Dublin, Charlie Sheen randomly came out and introduced Slash and his band onstage, it was amazing, about 10 minutes later out of nowhere he went into one of those private box things and was about five feet away from my seat, he even reached across and shuck my hand, he was seriously ****ed up on coke or something, he was dancing and shit, it was hilarious, also Phil Lynotts mother was at the gig too in another private box. Gig was amazing, the openers "The Treatment" where good too and even came out after the show and took pictures and signed stuff. Just thought i'd share this cos no one was expecting him to be there, shit like this usually doesn't happen in Ireland.
It was awesome, when he introduced the band he said, "The only reason i'm here is too show Colin Farrell i'm still alive and to show i'm still winning" haha
Quote by JustRooster
'Shuck' your hand?

Yes, as in to "shake someone's hand", what concept of that do you not understand ?
Quote by lemmyisgod97
he even reached across and shuck my hand

Like an ear of corn? Are you okay?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Yes, as in to "shake someone's hand", what concept of that do you not understand ?

shuck
/SHək/
Noun
An outer covering such as a husk or pod, esp. the husk of an ear of corn.
Exclamation
Used to express surprise, regret, irritation, or, in response to praise, self-deprecation.
Verb
Remove the shucks from corn or shellfish.
Synonyms
noun. husk - shell - hull - pod - peel - rind - scale
verb. shell - peel - husk - pare - pod - hull
...omma slice...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Oh **** please tell me that '97' in your name doesn't mean you were born in 97. **** no. I'm too young for younger people to be around here. No. Nononononono.

OT: You're illiterate, the past-tense form of 'shake' is 'shook', you dumbass.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
Oh **** please tell me that '97' in your name doesn't mean you were born in 97. **** no. I'm too young for younger people to be around here. No. Nononononono.

OT: You're illiterate, the past-tense form of 'shake' is 'shook', you dumbass.

I bet you that's exactly what the 97 means, it's scary, anyone born after 95 should be a little kid IMO
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
At the moment i'm uploading the videos of his introduction and him dancing to Sweet Child 'O Mine, so I will post when finished.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
At the moment i'm uploading the videos of his introduction and him dancing to Sweet Child 'O Mine, so I will post when finished.

You like videos? Here is on that is perfect for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wNR-aoq2Y
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yes, I was born in 97, who cares, and secondly, this is the internet, I don't give a **** if I sound literate or not, I bet your one of those assholes that if he gets into an argument on youtube, you start saying the other guys an idiot for not having proper punctuation in his sentences because you have nothing else relevant to say so **** YOU.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Yes, I was born in 97, who cares, and secondly, this is the internet, I don't give a **** if I sound literate or not, I bet your one of those assholes that if he gets into an argument on youtube, you start saying the other guys an idiot for not having proper punctuation in his sentences because you have nothing else relevant to say so **** YOU.

I think it's past someone's bed-time...
Oh man... people born in '97 are fifteen. That blows my mind... feel old now
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
People born in '97 are 15 and 16 years old. Wow. That just seems so odd to me.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by lemmyisgod97

The record will show that you were being a dick to the people that didn't know what you meant by a word that didn't mean what you thought it meant, so it's only fair that we insult the incomprehensible mess that you present as words. We can only work with what we're given.

Quote by JustRooster

They're letting children drive these days, it's insane.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Fuuuuuuu- this revelation about the 97 in TS' name has just made me realise that there are girls born in 1997 who I could legally have sex with (if I were single)... That seems so wrong!?!
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Someone get mr cranky pants his juice
If they're old enough to bleed, they're old enough to breed, but 16 is the age of consent in the UK. 1997
Quote by treborillusion
If they're old enough to bleed, they're old enough to breed, but 16 is the age of consent in the UK. 1997

It's 17 here in Ireland.
Quote by JustRooster

I still think they're like 11 or 12 at most.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by lemmyisgod97

heh

Quote by lemmyisgod97

That was a very long sentence.
Fuuuuuuu- this revelation about the 97 in TS' name has just made me realise that there are girls born in 1997 who I could legally have sex with (if I were single)... That seems so wrong!?!
I have actually slept with someone born in 96, I only realised that after and I felt all dirty.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Quote by strait jacket
I have actually slept with someone born in 96, I only realised that after and I felt all dirty.

Well what year was it when you did it? '98?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Charlie is cool, I like pretty much everything he's done. I like that he parties heavy too.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Age doesn't matter, it's the fact that you're acting like a thundercunt.
Quote by strait jacket

You were only born right at the end of '93 though... I was born in April, 1989. The thought of shagging somebody born in '97 is actually concerning.
Quote by Tempoe
Charlie is cool, I like pretty much everything he's done. I like that he parties heavy too.

Yeah, it was cool of him to actually lean over the balcony to shake our hands, he even said to us, why are we looking at him, he's a nobody compared to Slash.
Quote by Reisgar42
Well what year was it when you did it? '98?

This year, but still...

She's only 2 years younger than me but because I was born in november and her in january, that means I was a 93 and she a 96'er.

I felt the need to clarify due to accidental paedo overtones of my previous post.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Last edited by strait jacket at Mar 3, 2013,
Once you're both over 18, a couple of years is nothing. My current girlfriend is 2 years younger than me, and we've been together since she was 18
Honestly, people who point out improper grammar on the internet, and especially in places like a comments section etc, are just a dick, leave proper grammar for formal things, real life, and if you just plain feel like using it
Page 1 of 3