It's that time again!
The time when a 26 year old, unemployed "man" from the London borough of Croydon posts all over every thread on this poor forum, having his way, mercilessly with the gentle pit.
So instead of fighting, lets embrace it!

Trebor this thread is for you, post whatever crap you were going to put elsewhere in here where we can all see it and laugh.
And if you feel the need to bump a thread, this one's got your name on it!

Just to kick things off, Geez how about that soccer team that isn't one you like?
yeah, that's got you fired up ay?

IDK soccer
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
I remember the first time I interacted with Treborillusion. We were talking about British nationality and he said something along the lines of 'I'm from Croydon, that should be enough for me to British'.

For some reason felt like sharing. >_>
You are truly a beautiful leader strait, taking time out of your day to build a safe haven, a home for a poor misunderstood boy
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Nero Galon
LMAO, Soccer? xD

Ok then, football.

The one with a black and white, round ball and the nets and you can't use your hands except for one dude on each team.

Edit: wouldn't it be funny if he refuses to post in this thread?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Last edited by strait jacket at Mar 3, 2013,
Tell you what trebs. I'll forever tell you how great of a person you are if you post only in this thread for the rest of your life.

Here's a little sample of future posts you can expect.
*ahem*

"Hey Trebor, I've got a fire in my pants and your jizz is the only thing that can put it out. "

You know, just simple stuff for now. Wouldn't want this to get awkward or anything.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Irony is the little shit hasn't posted yet. I'm sure he'll be here soon full of curses and slang we Americans don't understand. Also something about how awesome he is.
Though I don't mind him that much as far as village idiots go he's fairly tame
inb4 mullato

in b4 trebor
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.