why is every... not every, why are most things made out of the flower of life? from the face to the vagina, to snails and crustaceans and plants and everything, we are all made up of a fractal pattern. so why wouldnt the entire universe be one big fractal gear moving everything at once? were all connected man
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Mar 4, 2013,
the fact that I believe we are all different, proves that we are not all one. because if we were all one, we would have the same consciousness/thoughts/whatever the **** you wanna call it.

let's move on, stoners....
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
the fact that I believe we are all different, proves that we are not all one. because if we were all one, we would have the same consciousness/thoughts/whatever the **** you wanna call it.

have you never looked into mass meditation?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
have you never looked into mass meditation?

if we were all one, that would mean all the people i've raped were just myself.

are you telling me i've raped myself?

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
part of yourself, yes.

that's a lie though, I would never say no to my sexy face. so It wouldn't have been rape.

and I wouldn't have spent time in jail.

I don't think this argument would hold in court

"no sir I DIDN'T rape her, see, we're all one. man. like, think about it. I was just having sex with myself'

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Todd Hart

That's the most adorable gif ever
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 4, 2013,
*We're.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
God dammit jrcsgtpeppers how many times do we have to go over this
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

I think you may find that there is truth to OP's idea. All things in life and the universe are made up of energy all of varying densities. According to the first law of thermodynamics, energy can never be created or destroyed, it can only transfer to different forms. The fact that we are conscious and that the ground beneath us, or the trees or the plants etc. are not, is only apparent because of the forms that the energy have taken up, and not the energy itself.

So actually, on the most fundamental of levels, everything around us is connected, whatever shape or form it all may take. I believe that we may in fact, on a very fundamental level, be the same entity inserting itself into countless experiences, for the sake of experience.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 4, 2013,
Panpsychism FTW.

^ What Mac said.

in reality I don't know the slightest thing about panpsychism, I just know it's a thing
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Mar 4, 2013,
Individuality is a manifestation of Ego, Ego is not a prerequisite of sentience.

Newton's f*cking Laws
think about it.

edit:
Quote by Brony guy
energy can never be created or destroyed, it can only transfer to different forms.
ty
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Mar 4, 2013,