Page 1 of 3
i think the atrocities going on in africa right now need to be stopped, and control needs to be taken. too many child soldiers are dying, too many adult soldiers are dying, too many non-soldiers are dying, too many people are suffering shit lives, too many bad things are taking place in middle, east, and south africa, to be specific.

my girlfriend thinks everyone who isnt from africa should pull their troops out and let africa do what africa is gonna do and let it **** itself over, in certain areas, will only take roughly 2 hours.
hey jrc.

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Africa wants you and your hand to shut up
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
hey jrc.

one day, my girlfriend were driving in her car, and we came up to a stop light on a T shaped intersection, and the light turned yellow and i said just go, youl make it, we dont need to wait behind hella cars, so she made it, and i looked behind us, and the cards havent even left the light yet. so, awesome i thought. then i see this dark red SUV nascar its way right behind us, it tried to pass us on a 1 way road. but we went faster, and it raced us nearly to our side going 80 MPH, i didnt even know SUVs could go that fast. it backs off and we drive the rest of the way down this 5 mile road back into town. were driving on the main road and pull up to an intersection of another main road and the SUV pulls up next to us, rolls down its window, and this lady just absolutely flips out on us. cussing us out, as if i just ran over her child, and shat on it, then ass raped it in front of her, then ass raped her, then shat on her, then had her child ass rape her and shit on her, then pushed her car off a cliff. its was brutal, she tried to get us to go follow her so she could do whatever the hell she wanted to do to us in person. i was just making that face the whole time lol it was funny
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
my girlfriend thinks everyone who isnt from africa should pull their troops out and let africa do what africa is gonna do and let it **** itself over, in certain areas, will only take roughly 2 hours.

So that even more innocent people can die, right?

That's the problem with a solution like that. It's no better than having troops in there trying to help and causing some problems. But at least there are people trying to help. I'm not one of those "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS" types, but I do think that there is proper justification for things like the UN and peacekeepers.

As for taking only two hours, what does your girlfriend know about the politics of Africa? There's a reason it's so messed up. Africa is one of the most politically complex (and corrupt) regions on Earth. Sure, you might have coups d'etat within hours, but there'd probably be another within hours of that one, and so on.

Africa's already too ****ed up to have just one simple solution.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Does your girlfriend think foriegn businesses should pull out of Africa too?
input this URL:

( [forbidden link] )

you can find many cheap and high stuff

lower price fast shippment with higher quality!!

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

SAFTY & HONESTY GUARANTEE!!

FAST & PROMPT DELIVERY GUARANTEE!!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
one day, my girlfriend were driving in her car, and we came up to a stop light on a T shaped intersection, and the light turned yellow and i said just go, youl make it, we dont need to wait behind hella cars, so she made it, and i looked behind us, and the cards havent even left the light yet. so, awesome i thought. then i see this dark red SUV nascar its way right behind us, it tried to pass us on a 1 way road. but we went faster, and it raced us nearly to our side going 80 MPH, i didnt even know SUVs could go that fast. it backs off and we drive the rest of the way down this 5 mile road back into town. were driving on the main road and pull up to an intersection of another main road and the SUV pulls up next to us, rolls down its window, and this lady just absolutely flips out on us. cussing us out, as if i just ran over her child, and shat on it, then ass raped it in front of her, then ass raped her, then shat on her, then had her child ass rape her and shit on her, then pushed her car off a cliff. its was brutal, she tried to get us to go follow her so she could do whatever the hell she wanted to do to us in person. i was just making that face the whole time lol it was
funny

You seriously didn't know an SUV could go 80 miles per hour?

That's highway speed
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Hate the place.

LOVE the song though.

HURREH BOY SHE'S WAITEN THERE FOR YOOOOOOOOOOU!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
There isn't any one solution to the problems facing the continent. Each region has its own unique issues. I think they need to solve them on their own, to a point. That doesn't mean the rest of the world shouldn't offer help.
her opinion is us natives came and took over and slaughtered the previous natives, noone stopped us why should we but in and try to stop them? which obviously isnt working.

no, you dont understand, it probably guzzled cows weight in gasoline accelerating up to our little v6 saturn, we almost got paseed, idk what pissed her off so much, but i made it 100x worse by flipping her off and licking her vagina. iv never seen someone that angry. i hope she died from anger, i hate angry people. grr.
wars not cool doods make love not war

peace
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Africa doesn't care about us. Fair treatment for our behavior towards them.

My solution ? Leave them be. Let them die if they can't take care of themselves properly, or are too stubborn to search for water.

I feel the same about Western civilization, let the idiots die off. Natural selection.
It's already ****ing itself over. It's been like that forever and these things take a long time. You'd be surprised how long it takes for a country to collapse, even an impoverished one. And when it does, it just leaves a vacuum for others to take over and then the wheel keeps spinning.

I get your humanitarian concern and all man, but at this point I almost consider it equal to a kid crying when he sees a wolf take down a deer. It's just the way it is. The world is an awful place and that's just the way she goes. Planet Africa is its own problem. We can blame all of their issues towards foreign country colonialism, we can blame it on historic customs and tribal lineages enticing them to kill each other. But it's all just part of one toxic entity; planet Africa.

Personally, I find it terrible, I find it sad. But I can say the same for prisoners in North Korea. It's just the world man. You can try to fix things, and good on you, seriously. But in the end it's just a noble but dysfunctional effort because it cannot achieve results. I don't quite care that much about what's happening there, mostly because I'm just not that surprised, and I sleep just fine at night. Actually I sleep terrible because I'm an insomniac but you get the picture.
I almost went to Uganda once...

The B/S I heard about the place from my then girlfriend from Uganda... One of the most backward places I've ever heard of, Uganda is.
what would happen to middle lower africa if a huge continent wide revolution took over? i mean, it might play out well?
This thread reminds me why kids should not be allowed on Facebook.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I think they're doing just fine.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
nobody is willing to do anything because black people are icky.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
what would happen to middle lower africa if a huge continent wide revolution took over? i mean, it might play out well?

Gaddafi actually wanted to create the United States of Africa, by bringing together all the countries in Africa. Probably with the exception of South Africa, as he was incredibly racist.

True story though.
Quote by Eastwinn
nobody is willing to do anything because black people are icky.
Stewie and you are so racist.

Damn.
TS is such a shitty troll.

****ing amateur hour around here.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
TS is such a shitty troll.

****ing amateur hour around here.

Take a look in the mirror, Troll!

All you do is bitch and say shit's a troll.

You the Troll.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 4, 2013,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
one day, my girlfriend were driving in her car, and we came up to a stop light on a T shaped intersection, and the light turned yellow and i said just go, youl make it, we dont need to wait behind hella cars, so she made it, and i looked behind us, and the cards havent even left the light yet. so, awesome i thought. then i see this dark red SUV nascar its way right behind us, it tried to pass us on a 1 way road. but we went faster, and it raced us nearly to our side going 80 MPH, i didnt even know SUVs could go that fast. it backs off and we drive the rest of the way down this 5 mile road back into town. were driving on the main road and pull up to an intersection of another main road and the SUV pulls up next to us, rolls down its window, and this lady just absolutely flips out on us. cussing us out, as if i just ran over her child, and shat on it, then ass raped it in front of her, then ass raped her, then shat on her, then had her child ass rape her and shit on her, then pushed her car off a cliff. its was brutal, she tried to get us to go follow her so she could do whatever the hell she wanted to do to us in person. i was just making that face the whole time lol it was funny

cool
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Africa is improving faster than it ever has the last 10 years. You guys need to read news and stuff.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
i don't want anything to do with it
it's dirty and smelly and there are lions just walking around with people, dragging babies to their dens to feed them to their lion children so they'll grow up and steal babies of their own one day
it's a vicious circle and i think we should just throw a giant blanket over africa and forget about it
Quote by Carnivean
Africa is improving faster than it ever has the last 10 years. You guys need to read news and stuff.

Not Liberia
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
i think we should just nuke africa, it's a permanent solution to all the problems with that place

its not even a real country
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Mar 4, 2013,
Things when I think of Africa;
Poverty
Aids
War
Death

Thinks when I think of America;
Fat people
The American flag/Star Spangled Banner
Drive-Thrus
Homeless people and war veterans at the side of the road and people with no health insurance

Things when I think of England (where I live)
Green Hills
Grey Skies
Cold Wind
Cadbury's
Quote by TunerAddict
Not Liberia

Wasn't that the country that was supposed to be the least ****ed in Africa. Like I thought a while back the americans worked some shit to have this land for slave descendants to go back to or something.

Kind of ironic considering that place is a seriously ****in' dangerous place.
Quote by metalblaster
Wasn't that the country that was supposed to be the least ****ed in Africa. Like I thought a while back the americans worked some shit to have this land for slave descendants to go back to or something.

Kind of ironic considering that place is a seriously ****in' dangerous place.

Well, the US funded an overthrow of their leader and its pretty much been shit since, although it was kinda shit before that too. Not to mention that the slaves that moved there basically enslaved the natives, being that they had grown up with slavery and it was all they had known, so they duplicated it.

The Americo-Liberians had been cut off from their African cultural inheritance by the conditions of slavery, and were entirely acculturated to contemporary Euro-America society. They were of mixed African and European ancestry and therefore generally lighter-skinned than the indigenous blacks. Crucially, they had absorbed beliefs in the religious superiority of Protestant Christianity, the cultural superiority of European civilization, and the aesthetic superiority of European skin color and hair texture. They created a social and material facsimile of American society in Liberia, maintaining their English-speaking, Americanized way of life, and building churches and houses resembling those of the Southern U.S.

The Americo-Liberians never constituted more than five percent of the population of Liberia, yet they controlled key resources that allowed them to dominate the local native peoples: access to the ocean, modern technical skills, literacy and higher levels of education, and valuable relationships with many American institutions, including the American government. Ironically, one aspect of American society that the Americo-Liberians recreated was a cultural and racial caste system—however, in this case with themselves at the top instead of the bottom.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
Well, the US funded an overthrow of their leader and its pretty much been shit since, although it was kinda shit before that too. Not to mention that the slaves that moved there basically enslaved the natives, being that they had grown up with slavery and it was all they had known, so they duplicated it.

That it morbidly hilarious, in the most ironic sense.

Jesus christ. You hate the people that enslaved you, so in return, you go enslave other native people from the same ****ing continent you came from. That takes the principle of ****ing yourself up the ass to the next level on the generational scale.
Quote by metalblaster
That it morbidly hilarious, in the most ironic sense.

Jesus christ. You hate the people that enslaved you, so in return, you go enslave other native people from the same ****ing continent you came from. That takes the principle of ****ing yourself up the ass to the next level on the generational scale.

They bought into the racial superiority arguments they had grown up with. They go to Africa and there they were the lighter skinned, more "European" peoples. That meant they were the racially superior.

It isn't hat far out there. Ironic? Yeah, but the oppressed have a tendency to become the oppressors when given the chance.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by treborillusion

Things when I think of England (where I live)
Green Hills
Grey Skies
Cold Wind
Cadbury's

But Cadbury's is owned by Yanks now....
The American Empire is not large enough yet. We should take Africa, but not allow any of them to be states. We could just own them and slap our dicks in their faces whenever we want like we do with Puerto Rico.
Quote by macashmack
The American Empire is not large enough yet. We should take Africa, but not allow any of them to be states. We could just own them and slap our dicks in their faces whenever we want like we do with Puerto Rico.

So...basically, re-start up slavery? 'Cause...

Page 1 of 3