Page 1 of 2
Hosted by Dr. Phil

Jrcsgtpeppers, we've been putting up with your stoned antics for a while, but it's time to clear the air. Understand that we love you and are only concerned about your well-being. But we can no longer sit and watch you demolish your brain cells like this.

We will now talk about our feelings. I'll go first.

Jrcsgtpeppers, it makes me sad when you stumble in here blazed out of your mind, rambling about sacred geometry. This marijooana has you on a path to destruction. You need to do something about it before it's too late. What's next? Meth? Energy drinks?

We're here for you, buddy
Disclaimer : Some or all of the following may be works of fiction.

jrcsgtpeppers I like you. Stop doing drugs because they are smelly and nasty. Also your anus will fall out if you continue. A wolf may steal it and then use it as a balloon to travel to France.
I love you like a brother man, but you gotta stop snorting the maryjewanna. I heard of this girl Kelly, she was the most popular girl ever - everyone loved her - then a guy offered her some skink pills. She took one and her lungs collapsed and she died instantly.
When you shoot up marjooarner like you do, you go out of your mind. You'll destroy yourself with this poison. Things can only get worse from here - it'll give you ortisim!

I love you man, but you gotta lay of that skank.
RIP Adam
If you must continue please don't smoke your marijuanas, your teeth are going green and growing larger. It's not healthy. Stick your marijuanas up your ass instead, it's much healthier. Please peppers, PLEASE.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

jrcsgtpeppers, if that is your real name, it makes me nonchalant when you do things. When those things lead to other things, I feel somewhat apathetic, and when you come in here adjectived out of your noun, I feel very indifferent. When you verb nouns, I often feel more languid.
jrc, you went to wat when I wanted to accident and wat do coz sad
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Smoking marijuana is like playing russian roulette with all six chambers loaded. Did you know that 80% of people who try marijuana die the very first time? So if you're thinking about putting that bong to your lips, you should know that you're better off putting a gun to your head.
REGGIE
jrcsgtpeppers, weed makes your threads sink to trebor levels. For your own sake, stop.
why am i awake at 6:30 am? stop thinking about me so i can go to sleep, your conscious grasp is keeping my brain from falling unconscious, let me tap out from the planetary conscious grid plz.
jrcsgtpeppers, did you just inject marijuanas right now? How many?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I still loathe you for saying driving while stoned isnt dangerous.
Check out my band Disturbed
driving while stoned is not dangerous if you can has drive stoned. i can has drive stoned therefore it is not has dangerous to mar. if you nar good at hasing drive while stoned you has dangerous nars.
^^

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Did he actually say that? What a tit.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Did he actually say that? What a tit.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i cant believe that actually happened lol

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Lol indeed.
We're all alright!
jrc, bro

keep tokin
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I see that Jrcsgtpeppers has decided to marry Juana.

He has my congratulations and my best regards.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Srgnt, you led us through the thickest and thinnest. We have dodged flying saucers, fed Gremlins after midnight and we have poked the biggest bear of all bears: the mods.

So keep doing what you're doing and good luck to ya!

What? We're supposed to be honest
i cant sleep >.> i get really anxious a lot, and i dont like waiting to go to work, so i slept till 4pm, got ready worked from 6 till midnight, and now its 820am...iv been awake for 16 hours and still really hungry.

i cant sleep or eat unless i smoke. i was a veggie/vegan for 2 years and it gave me an eating disorder. and iv always had bad anxiety and never been able to sleep. so weed cures most my lifes problems.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i get really anxious a lot

I wonder why....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i cant sleep >.> i get really anxious a lot, and i dont like waiting to go to work, so i slept till 4pm, got ready worked from 6 till midnight, and now its 820am...iv been awake for 16 hours and still really hungry.

i cant sleep or eat unless i smoke. i was a veggie/vegan for 2 years and it gave me an eating disorder. and iv always had bad anxiety and never been able to sleep. so weed cures most my lifes problems.

what if i told you those problems are probably there because of your weed smoking

anxiety for sure
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
iv always been anxious. im the absolute least social person on the planet. i wish the world would not look at me. but at the same time, i wish i had more attention. but it freaks me out when im payed attention to. so if i smoke some weed, i get hungry, i get sleepy, i get relaxed, and i get really really paranoid, but thats cuz my parents are crazy and strict
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
iv always been anxious. im the absolute least social person on the planet. i wish the world would not look at me. but at the same time, i wish i had more attention. but it freaks me out when im payed attention to. so if i smoke some weed, i get hungry, i get sleepy, i get relaxed, and i get really really paranoid, but thats cuz my parents are crazy and strict

Then perhaps you should calm down and not see everyone as though they are out to get you?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
how so? before i was a veggie i developed this eating disorder due to liking this emo chick that insisted she didnt eat food. so i joined her. so i became able to not eat as much. then when i went veggie, because of my ex, i just didnt eat at all. i hate vegetables, so all i ate was grains and fruits and beans/nuts. i kinda desensitised food to my body, and also shrunk my stomach hella much, so i get full very fast and dont actually get hungry. but when i smoke, i get hungry and maintain an appetite past bite 3. i dont see how weed could have caused that?

edit:

^ you sound like my girlfriend lol, but seriously, every one IS out to get me. the world hates hippie metal heads.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Mar 4, 2013,
Quote by Burgery
jrc, bro

keep tokin

disregard this

stop toking
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i developed this eating disorder due to liking this emo chick that insisted she didnt eat food. so i joined her. so i became able to not eat as much. then when i went veggie, because of my ex, i just didnt eat at all. i hate vegetables, so all i ate was grains and fruits and beans/nuts. i kinda desensitised food to my body, and also shrunk my stomach hella much, so i get full very fast and dont actually get hungry. but when i smoke, i get hungry and maintain an appetite past bite 3. i dont see how weed could have cuased that?

...Because you were actually stupid and desperate enough to starve yourself of nutrients just to get off with some girl?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

^ you sound like my girlfriend lol, but seriously, every one IS out to get me. the world hates hippie metal heads.

I am a hippie too in some ways, and some people love that shit.

I can't tell if you're just bullshitting about being wasted, or if you actually are.
Quote by TheSennaj
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 4, 2013,
@ this whole thread
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
why am i awake at 6:30 am? stop thinking about me so i can go to sleep, your conscious grasp is keeping my brain from falling unconscious, let me tap out from the planetary conscious grid plz.

ARE YOU SMOKING WEED RIGHT NOW, MOTHERFUCKER?!

/sigh
This has got to stop, man.
You got mad at me once for not making you a mod of the MGMT group I made back in like 2010.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
the world hates hippie metal heads.

No, the world laughs at you because you're hilarious to look at.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I think you REALLY need to stop smoking, man...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I think you REALLY need to stop smoking, man...

ITT the more you tell him to stop, the more he will.
Quote by TheSennaj
jrc doesn't need to stop toking. He's such a stand up guy.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Don't you know you can get AIDS from marijuana needles?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
ITT the more you tell him to stop, the more he will.

But if I tell him to keep smoking, he'll still toke up.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
But if I tell him to keep smoking, he'll still toke up.

a mind

wiped clean
Quote by korinaflyingv
jrc man you get real angry and stuff when you drinks the marryjuna. Last week you hit me so hard I lost a tooth. This has to stop man
Page 1 of 2