And in other North Korean news, Dennis Rodman

"He loves basketball. ... I said Obama loves basketball. Let's start there" as a way to warm up relations between U.S. and North Korea, Rodman told ABC's "This Week."

So here is my offer, seeing that anybody can go to NK and talk to our gracious Un.

Obama vs Kim Jong Un. 1 on 1. Basketball. We can hold in on a Russian cruiser some where in the middle of the Mediterranean sea. Winner gets all the other countries nukes and the loser gives up all world power.

How bout it? How bout it ehhh?

Sourcysource
That game wouldn't even be fair

Obama has such a height advantage

And is black
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
That game wouldn't even be fair

Obama has such a height advantage

And is black

But Un is the son of Kim Jong-Il, who was the smartest, most crever most physicry fit, but nobody else seems to rearize it.
Quote by Jako215
Plus on the scale of race and basketball skill everybody knows it's Blacks, Asians, Everybody else, White peoples>>>>>>>>>American White people

ftfy

Even the Euro white people are way better than us
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Dennis Rodman is the #1 basketball player in the game today.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Dennis Rodman is the #1 basketball player in the game today.

Yeah I loved him on WCW Nitro and American Gladiator.

Fantastic, brand new programming!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Minkaro
Wasn't Dennis Rodman in that film with Jean Claude Van Damme and Mickey Rourke, in which Mickey Rourke exploded whilst being attacked by a tiger?

Double Team
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Here's the headline from a North Korea newspaper: "World's Greatest Basketball Player the NBA's Dennis Rodman Loses Basketball Game Against Glorious Leader but Remains Ever So Humble in Defeat."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Jako215
And in other North Korean news, Dennis Rodman

So here is my offer, seeing that anybody can go to NK and talk to our gracious Un.

Obama vs Kim Jong Un. 1 on 1. Basketball. We can hold in on a Russian cruiser some where in the middle of the Mediterranean sea. Winner gets all the other countries nukes and the loser gives up all world power.

How bout it? How bout it ehhh?

Sourcysource

Why the Mediterranean sea? That makes no sense, OP is a fag.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Wouldn't even be a fair contest. Just look at this mutha****er jump

Last edited by WaterGod at Mar 4, 2013,
Wow, that would not go over well.

Obama Wins (Gets Nukes permanently disables them) > Iran and North Korean develop more and nuke the entire world because nobody can stop them > We're all dead
Quote by WaterGod
Wouldn't even be a fair contest. Just look at this mutha****er jump

Holy shit, I always thought that movie White Men Can't Jump was racist, maybe they were actually onto something...then again the American reality TV show Fear Factor taught me Black Men Can't Swim...guess we all have our own racial stereotypes.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
I'm surprised, that everyone is surprised, that he didn't give an informative editorial upon his return and basically said "Yeah that Kim guy is cool". This is Denis Rodman, it's the same as if we sent Paris Hilton over there, don't expect an educational seminar from her when she gets back: "There were like so many like Asian people there for some reason or whatever"