Purchased this baby used at GC. Haggled down to $1113 cash. Studio Premium Plus Natural Flame top. My first LP. Seems to be in almost mint condition. Only worry is a washer under the bridge looks torn up if you look at the close up. Any idea what that is? It's a one piece on the back too!

*EDITED* ADDED EYE CANDY!

Last edited by RockAddict311 at Mar 5, 2013,
Probably the single most gorgeous Gibson I've ever seen.

HNGD dude. Holy ****dick.
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
ESP/LTD SN-1000
Jackson Stars Kelly "Aiko"
Ormsby SX6 prototype
Dingwall NG-2 "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
EVH 5153
Lol thanks guys! I'll post some more shots in a bit. Any idea what the broken lookin thing is to the right of the volume knob? It's under a shadow beneath the bridge. It doesn't look significant.
O.My.Gawd.This is seriously the sexiest guitar I've seen in a while,play her well man! Also don't worry much about the bridge thing,doesn't seem like a big deal
Guitars:
Esp Ec-1000 VB with Emg 81/60
Esp ec-1000 Snow White with SD Jb/Jazz
Esp ltd f-50
Amp:
Randall rd-20h
Randall rd112-v30
Pedals:
Digitech rp-1000
looks to be the screw that adjusts the height of the bridge. that should be able to be replaced, though I've never backed one out all the way to see if they come out. but it should be no big deal

oh yea... HNGD that thing is gorgeous!
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Drop.
Dead.
Sexy.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by whyze250f
looks to be the screw that adjusts the height of the bridge. that should be able to be replaced, though I've never backed one out all the way to see if they come out. but it should be no big deal

oh yea... HNGD that thing is gorgeous!

It looked like it could just be a thin cover over the actual part. I might take it to a mom and pop shop in the area for a look over and setup to make sure everything is ok. Plays like a champ though!
Last edited by RockAddict311 at Mar 4, 2013,
That's ****ing cool! HNGD!
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
can't really tell from the pics what that is. does the tailpiece post go up and down? is it like the thread is sticking off of the post?

gorgeous studio.
Quote by gregs1020
can't really tell from the pics what that is. does the tailpiece post go up and down? is it like the thread is sticking off of the post?

gorgeous studio.

It wraps around the thread at the base where it meets the body. ItVs somewhat hard to see since it's in shadow. If you look at the other side the post has it all the way around.
Oh, and way to represent Michigan by the way! Grosse Pointe native here!
OffsetOffset
Quote by gregs1020
is it just the finish lifting off the metal insert?

I looked closer and you can see it pealed back like a piece of lit paper (like how paper curls when you light a fire). I think it's just a thin plastic insert so if you loosen the bridge and it drops it doesn't scuff. The mom and pop shop after a setup should relieve any worries.
Quote by SteveHOC
Oh, and way to represent Michigan by the way! Grosse Pointe native here!

Hell yah! Canton native. Back from school at CMU for spring break I'd rather drop a grand on a guitar rather than head out to Mexico and risk getting shot!
Quote by RockAddict311
Hell yah! Canton native. Back from school at CMU for spring break I'd rather drop a grand on a guitar rather than head out to Mexico and risk getting shot!

I like where your head is at . You made the right decision!
OffsetOffset
Is that even a Gibson??? I haven't seen that flavor ever...not at my GC...it must be something a little older..that the last couple years.
Last edited by RyanStorm13 at Mar 5, 2013,
Quote by RyanStorm13
Is that even a Gibson??? I haven't seen that flavor ever...not at my GC...it must be something a little older..that the last couple years.

Yep. I believe Gibson manufactured them around 2007.
That could well be what inspired the Malden Karma: http://maldenguitars.com/karma.htm
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Mar 5, 2013,
What a beauty!

Love the slight reverse chevron on the top. HNLPD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.