Introducing Chad's new 2008 B.C. Rich Gunslinger in bright YELLOW

Came essentially stock with everything 80's... OFR, DiMarzio SD, maple neck, pointy headstock, reverse headstock, and single pup with volume knob (too many knobs and switches is UNCOOL... Unless you have an excess a la Tufnel)

Just over $400 with shipping, she's going to sit nicely with my soon to be mine Mick Mars Kramer tele and Ibanez RG/ESP Geroge Lynch models

Nice enough to provide a free gig bag with pink trim

Bright pink strap did not come included

This is really the only BC Rich I can take ownership of (I'm looking at you BR00TUL guitars >.> and she plays like a dream!
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by gregs1020
kind of a brief review?

nice guit.

Day 1 can't give me the most objective view on it, now can it?

I guess I can say first off is the guy shipped it very well set up, plastic still on electronics covers, new strings, etc.

Frets are well done, nothing sharp to snap strings on, the Floyd hasn't needed a tune yet (Which obviously the first thing you do is abuse it to see how much it can take)

The neck I believe is "raw" maple with maple cap, I really like the feel of a finish-less neck like this. another thing that surprised me for a recent Korean made guitar is the neck joint, I'll get a picture of it. They give it a little cut away like the RG550 25th anniversary guitars. Super easy access to the high frets

The DiMarzio Super Distortion is a DiMarzio Super Distortion, they speak for themelves
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
that should cover it. i just thought i'd mention it so your thread didn't get closed.

i'd rock that.
RUN! Its the return of the 1980s!

(Like i should talk: I wore clothes in those colors in that decade...)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Nice. Bring back the 80's! HNGD
Ibanez TSA30 < Boss OS-2 < Custom Frankenstein Strat w/ scalloped board and Epi LP pickup
Why is the scale of that guitar so short? Maybe its just the picture
Play Loud! Play Fast! Play Raw!
Gunslinger FTMFW! Methinks I spy a Pacer Deluxe to the left of your Marshall, unless my eyes are deceiving me.
Quote by 4FunandProphet
Gunslinger FTMFW! Methinks I spy a Pacer Deluxe to the left of your Marshall, unless my eyes are deceiving me.

That's what was sold to me. After opening it up it turns out it's just a guitar shaped piece of plywood, so it's going to be a Kramer mut eventually because the neck is amazing but the body is trash

And Adam, it's normal 25.5, might just be the pictures
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Last edited by IWasMaiden93 at Mar 5, 2013,
Happy New Banana Day! Seriously, though...HNGD! Long live the 80's! Enjoy it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by dannyalcatraz
RUN! Its the return of the 1980s!

(Like i should talk: I wore clothes in those colors in that decade...)

I still do
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Holy straight out of the 80s, Doc!

HNGD. I hope Stryper ends up recruiting you for lead duties.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Robbgnarly
I still do

Actually, so do I.

(They just don't fit anymore.)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

I came in expecting a neon yellow Ibby screaming "Hairmetulz".

I am not disappointed.

HNGD!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Holy straight out of the 80s, Doc!

HNGD. I hope Stryper ends up recruiting you for lead duties.

That looks more like CC Deville style to me

Living Color is still one of my fav 80's bands
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
That looks more like CC Deville style to me

Living Color is still one of my fav 80's bands

Well yeah, didn't he play a gunslinger?

I guess I should've said Poison instead.

LOOK IN MY EYYYYYYYYYES, WHAT DO YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEE?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The cult of personaaaaality...

Quote by IWasMaiden93
That's what was sold to me. After opening it up it turns out it's just a guitar shaped piece of plywood, so it's going to be a Kramer mut eventually because the neck is amazing but the body is trash

And Adam, it's normal 25.5, might just be the pictures

Oooh, the old one, two Striker swicharoo! Sorry you got hosed man, hopefully it still had all the other Kramer American goodies, and that you didn't pay a lot for it.

I do agree about the neck though! My Kramers are my favorites as far as comfort and playability.
Ya it's more CC than Stryper (It needs black stripes to be one of those lol)

And the Kramer was $300, so not much of a loss, just get a replacement body on it
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11