Page 1 of 3
Okay, so what is up with so many people claiming Cell was the best DB villain? He didn't DO anything, he hardly killed anyone, and his entire motivation was "I was programmed to do this" which is bullshit.

We all know who the best DB villain is.

I defy you to argue against this fact.
Frieza.

nuff said.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Name one legit villain that wasn't.

King Piccolo.

Quote by JackalUK
Dragonball is shit.

go play with your gundams
Quote by CoreysMonster
King Piccolo.

He was a demented yoshi.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Cell was the most bad ass. I would have picked Frieza but Turnks recked his shit with one chop.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
I also would like to say that I love how absolutely everybody agrees that Boo was a ****ing lame sack of shit.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I also would like to say that I love how absolutely everybody agrees that Boo was a ****ing lame sack of shit.

Uub was the shit though.
ayy lmao
Cell was a ****ing badass and actually had a clear gender unlike Frieza. I aint got no time for no hermaphrodite villains.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
Cell was a ****ing badass and actually had a clear gender unlike Frieza. I aint got no time for no hermaphrodite villains.

Frieza was female in japan. Male in 'murica.

They didn't want to show kids a bunch of big men beating up a girl.

Even though she killed half of them.

Yeah.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
Frieza was female in japan. Male in 'murica.

They didn't want to show kids a bunch of big men beating up a girl.

Even though she killed half of them.

Yeah.

source
General Blue. He was nazi, gay and died in the lamest way. You can ask for more than that.

The Para Para Brothers, they had a song and everything
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by SISO
General Blue. He was nazi, gay and died in the lamest way. You can ask for more than that.

Whatever happened to the red ribbon army anyway?
ayy lmao
Vegeta.

Any other answer is wrong.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
heres my opinion of dragon ball.

i watched the first 60 or so dragon ball episodes online before i just kinda stopped, and it was much better than dbz. i enjoyed the lack of lengthy bad guy battles, rather more of a flowful story.

in dbz, my favourite sage might be the freiza. it was kick ass. i own it on dvd. cell saga was cool, gohans my fav, but cell made gohan go gay. after that he was a ******. but cell was pretty cool. majin buu is cool too. but frieza was the all around best bad guy
Quote by Lemoninfluence
Vegeta.

Any other answer is wrong.

He's an anti-hero for most of the show. Doesn't really count.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I don't know but Garlic Jr was a ****ing wrinkly sack of utter shit

Broly is clearly best villain
his power is maximum
Trunks, everyone episode I knew he had ****ed my sweet Pan. I hate the bastard.

/joke. I am not as sad as Bronies.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by chookiecookie
Whatever happened to the red ribbon army anyway?

Young Son Goku went and kicked their ass, the leader was shot by Black, who Son Goku then killed, then Dr. Gero made the cyborgs.
Quote by chookiecookie
Someone should make an official dbz thread.

I believe that one used to exist.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If we are talking just about DB then it's king piccolo, but if we're including DBZ then probably Broly. But the best saga IMO was definitely the android to Cell saga, holy crap that was awesome, from future trunks and super Saiyan vegeta all the way to Gohan doing that final blast with gokus spirit in the background and them musics.

I can't be the only one who stood in front of their tv holding the one handed kamahameha pose screaming and shedding a manly tear.

Also how f@cking awesome was the DBZ movies The history of trunks & Bardock the father of Goku.
I didn't find Cell all that badass, or the Androids. I'd say Frieza was the one that actually seemed the most dangerous. By the time the Androids and Cell came along, you knew pretty much everything that would happen.
The reason that Frieza is my favourite villain is because he had the closest plot connection to the main characters of the show. After Frieza died, everything else seemed like a bit of an afterthought.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 5, 2013,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
He's an anti-hero for most of the show. Doesn't really count.

Of course it counts. For a portion of the show, he was the villain.

The fact that his motives were then later explained and expanded upon only adds to the effect imo.

I'm not familiar with the original dragonball, but it seems to me that Vegeta was one of the few to actually beat Goku rather than having Goku sacrifice himself.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
Of course it counts. For a portion of the show, he was the villain.

The fact that his motives were then later explained and expanded upon only adds to the effect imo.

I'm not familiar with the original dragonball, but it seems to me that Vegeta was one of the few to actually beat Goku rather than having Goku sacrifice himself.

If Vegeta was a legit villain throughout the show, i would agree with you that he is the best villain. But he wasn't a villain for the vast majority of the show, so i don't really see him as a true villain as such. It's just my opinion.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 5, 2013,
Cell. Right next to Frieza.

Oh wait, I think I'm doing it wrong. I think I meant Team Rocket.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 5, 2013,
Quote by Mudmen190
I didn't find Cell all that badass, or the Androids. I'd say Frieza was the one that actually seemed the most dangerous. By the time the Androids and Cell came along, you knew pretty much everything that would happen.

I think you're describing the buu saga dude, there were so many variables with the cell saga, there was no way you could have known what would happen, considering there was only 3 sagas before all Goku winning. And then this one was Gohans rise to shine and a team as a whole really, as well as the time travel, gokus sickness and sacrifice in vain, fusion, betrayals (vegeta stopping trunks from killing cell second form).

It was perfect and they should've ended with that instead off the buu saga. It had some good points but tbh it was long over drawn (especially the American version) and they let goku beat the bad guy again, it should have been vegeta to take over protecting the earth since goku died. IMO. Although I did love the Goku afterlife stuff before buu saga. That was pretty funny old school DB styles.
Last edited by Mr.-Bungle at Mar 5, 2013,
Frieza - Sounds like a woman.
Cell - His second stage looked stupid.
Vegeta - wore a pink shirt.
Garlic Jr. - his name is Garlic.
Buu - Fat and annoying.
Kid Buu - Short and annoying.
Super Buu - Awesome, but other two mean I can't pick him.

Therefore my answer is Nappa.
Captain Ginyu was pretty badass IMO and often gets overlooked. Much like Zarbon too.

Only better one to me villain wise was Vegeta when he arrived with Nappa. By far the best fight of the entire series. 2 equals matched 1 v 1. Goku's good heart and love for family/earth Vs Vegeta's dominating drive and competitive nature. In all of anime i cant think of too many better fights. Even their very tactics and methods were opposite.

Maybe Spike vs Killer Clown in Cowboy Bebop , The fight between the close friends in the original Gundam and Yusuke Vs Toguro in Yu Yu Hakusho can compare.
Knowledge is power
Quote by Minkaro
Frieza - Sounds like a woman.
Cell - His second stage looked stupid.
Vegeta - wore a pink shirt.
Garlic Jr. - his name is Garlic.
Buu - Fat and annoying.
Kid Buu - Short and annoying.
Super Buu - Awesome, but other two mean I can't pick him.

Therefore my answer is Nappa.

Page 1 of 3