Page 1 of 2
This statement has always confused me.

Could one [or more] of you fine gentlemen show me what it feels like to have a weird boner? Dare I say, even the weirdest boner I could experience?
I'd love you show you a weird boner, but I have to get ready for class.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
i have the most uninteresting boner right now
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Well, like this one time, I was like awake in the morning at a time when I'm usually asleep. Then like I'm carrying out my day, then out of nowhere I get this boner (actually, it was more like the chubs, but we'll just say boner for now). Like, I wasn't even thinking of anything or anything. It just appeared out of nowhere. Then I put two and two together and came to a conclusion that at that time, my penis must have had a case of the morning wood, only it didn't realize I was like fully awake and in public. I had to sit down for a while.

And that, good sir, is the weirdest boner I've ever had.
Actually, it happened about three times already, bu like, not as severe, you know?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I'm currently, in no bizarre fashion or manner, flaccid.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Well, like this one time, I was like awake in the morning at a time when I'm usually asleep. Then like I'm carrying out my day, then out of nowhere I get this boner (actually, it was more like the chubs, but we'll just say boner for now). Like, I wasn't even thinking of anything or anything. It just appeared out of nowhere. Then I put two and two together and came to a conclusion that at that time, my penis must have had a case of the morning wood, only it didn't realize I was like fully awake and in public. I had to sit down for a while.

And that, good sir, is the weirdest boner I've ever had.
Actually, it happened about three times already, bu like, not as severe, you know?

The chubs?
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Could you expand on this?

like if you pop one at your grandma's open casket
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Could you expand on this?
hehehehe
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
The chubs?

You don't know what the chubs is?

It's when you get a semi-boner. It's sort of there, but it's not quite a stiffy yet.
Quote by snipelfritz

It's when you get a semi-boner. It's sort of there, but it's not quite a stiffy yet.

I didn't know it was called that.

Mourning wood.

You bastard.
when i dont sleep enough i tend to get boners at the most inconvenient times

like, ill just be sitting in class or something and whoops i have a boner what the **** am i gonna do
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery

like, ill just be sitting in class or something and whoops i have a boner what the **** am i gonna do

You're gonna carry a book in between your legs and take a walk of shame while I point and laugh at you.
Quote by snipelfritz

getting a boner while standing in line somewhere is a terrible experience
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery

Yes, black wizards, but isn't that more of an inappropriate boner rather than a weird one?

From what I understand, a weird boner seems to be because of a particular subject of arousal, but if it piques your interest in that way, why is it considered weird?
Quote by Burgery
getting a boner while standing in line somewhere is a terrible experience

Hide it in the ass of the person in front of you.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Hide it in the ass of the person in front of you.

So glad I'm not the only one.

Never got one in line, but when I got one in the hallways at school, I'd just hide behind the person closest in front of me.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia

That's called a semi.

Have you seen the episode of Community the meme came from? I think that really explains what having the weirdest boner is all about.
Quote by Holy Katana
That's called a semi.

Have you seen the episode of Community the meme came from? I think that really explains what having the weirdest boner is all about.

If that question's for me, I haven't. I've watched only one episode of Community, and it unfortunately didn't have any penis in it.

Could you point me to a YouTube video or something?
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Yes, black wizards, but isn't that more of an inappropriate boner rather than a weird one?

From what I understand, a weird boner seems to be because of a particular subject of arousal, but if it piques your interest in that way, why is it considered weird?

it's still a weird boner. to get a boner one should be sexually aroused

ive actually come up with a few tricks to get rid of a boner when it shouldn't be there

like tensing the fuck up and trying to direct bloodflow to your head

you kind of look like a reta
rd while doing it, but sometimes its better to look retarded than to have an erect penis
Quote by korinaflyingv
Am I the only one who just sort of ignores it when I get a weird boner? I mean, I doubt that anyone but me notices it anyway.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
If that question's for me, I haven't. I've watched only one episode of Community, and it unfortunately didn't have any penis in it.

Could you point me to a YouTube video or something?

The only YouTube videos of it are just of Troy saying the (in)famous line.

I'm gonna say you should go look for it on one of those dodgy streaming sites. It's season 1 episode 15, "Romantic Expressionism."
Am I the only one who just sort of ignores it when I get a weird boner? I mean, I doubt that anyone but me notices it anyway.

I dunno, man, I'm quite sure I'd notice your large penis.

The only YouTube videos of it are just of Troy saying the (in)famous line.

I'm gonna say you should go look for it on one of those dodgy streaming sites. It's season 1 episode 15, "Romantic Expressionism."

Alright, I'll go a-looking. Thanks for the info, Pat.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

small penis detected
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
small penis detected

My penis is the average size of an American penis! (I measured!)

Quote by hriday_hazarika

I dunno, man, I'm quite sure I'd notice your large penis.

Well, this is awkward...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 5, 2013,
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This statement has always confused me.

Could one [or more] of you fine gentlemen show me what it feels like to have a weird boner? Dare I say, even the weirdest boner I could experience?
Look up some furry yiff art for the first time (anthro, NOT feral) and you'll know what it's like.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
furry yiff art

Googled these words. Found Mufasa humping Scar.
0/10. Would not do again.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Ian_the_fox
Look up some furry yiff art for the first time (anthro, NOT feral) and you'll know what it's like.

ian pls
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
My penis is the average size of an American penis! (I measured!)

NOW THERE'S YOUR PROBLEM!

an awkward boner is the boner you get while standing in a crowded bus and you have no where to hide it
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Googled these words. Found Mufasa humping Scar.
0/10. Would not do again.
You noticed that, but didn't notice the 25 other well-contoured females on the same page, without scrolling down?

We now know who's gay.
All the above are normal.
Slow dancing with your friends granny and your stiff one poking into her hip.
Now that's awkward.

Sorry ma'am I was just thinking of a movie I was watching earlier.
Last edited by kertets at Mar 5, 2013,
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You noticed that, but didn't notice the 25 other well-contoured females on the same page, without scrolling down?

Who, besides you, would want to look at well-contoured females who aren't 100% human?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Who, besides you, would want to look at well-contoured females who aren't 100% human?
Pamela Anderson isn't 100% human with all the plastic surgery she's had:

You wouldn't tap that?
Quote by Ian_the_fox

We now know who's gay.

I noticed everything before that. Didn't get any weird boners. Then I saw it. Then that's when I realized things were getting weird everywhere except my pants, so I left. Forever.
Quote by snipelfritz

Page 1 of 2