Page 1 of 3
Seriously. I wake up in the morning and I let my dogs out only to find cat shit.

I know I have dogs but they don't sleep outside. And they can't hear the cats at night so they won't bark at them.

No motion sensor sprinkler or crappy repellent. Maybe some home made solutions.
Go to your neighbour's doors, nude, and knock. When they open the door windmill your penis at them. When your neighbours move away they'll take their cats with them.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
yup a gun and some bait, leave the corpses to scare to others.
at least that's how a friend of mine took care of cats killing his pigeons
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Quote by anvil is god
Kill them etc

what would the etc mean in this sentence?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by magnus_maximus
You can get fox piss scented things which we can't smell but which scare the shit out of wild dogs, cats and rabbits.

I don't think these cats have ever smelled a fox in their lives. That's why the repellent might not work.

Cats are not awesome when they are leaving shit everywhere.
leave your own feces in the yard and see how those damn cats like stepping in it
Cats are all awesome, all the time.
They won't just drop trou in the middle of the pavement like a dog. They do their business out of the way, preferably somewhere where they can bury it. They like privacy when bustin' grumpies. If there are turds just knocking around all over the shop, it's probably the dogs trying to get the cats in trouble.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Leave them alone. Cats are awesome.

Cats are self-centered arseholes who only come back to you for their next meal.
Last edited by fistofTHEAXIS at Mar 5, 2013,
cougar piss

no really. they'll know what it means.
i don't know why i feel so dry
What the **** does it matter

Don't they bury their shit?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 5, 2013,
Put some chicken wire around the edge of your yard up against the fence. Only about 2 feet wide is needed but you'll need to go all along the edge of your fence.

Lay it flat so the grass kinda grows over it. I've seen it done to where gravel is added to make it look more like a cool border to your yard instead of just chicken wire.

Cats HATE this shit where the small wires get in between their toes and they will absolutely stop trying to go past it after a while. This is what my mom used to do when she had bird feeders setup and cats would stalk them looking for birds.
Knowledge is power
a bb gun is your solution my friend! i used to snipe them, my pistol wasnt strong enough to injure them or anything, but it would scare them away.

i used to snipe small children too, lots of harmless fun!
Quote by Ted K
a bb gun is your solution my friend! i used to snipe them, my pistol wasnt strong enough to injure them or anything, but it would scare them away.

What the **** is wrong with you?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Cut your grass man, cats like long grass.
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
Quote by Ted K

Lol i got my ass beat for doing that when i was in middle school. I setup on my roof and sniped out some older kids without them seeing me at first. Shit was awesome it had a COD or BF3 feel they had no idea where i was and i was tagging them in the chest,back,shoulders, etc.

They spotted me and jumped me the next day as they were waiting at my bus stop and ambushed me.

I wore my black eye and busted lip as a badge of pride. Now at 24 im pretty sure id face a lawsuit of some sort but damn id like to setup just one more time......
Knowledge is power
Quote by Ted K

What the ****

Quote by Ninja#117
Lol i got my ass beat for doing that when i was in middle school. I setup on my roof and sniped out some older kids without them seeing me at first. Shit was awesome it had a COD or BF3 feel they had no idea where i was and i was tagging them in the chest,back,shoulders, etc.

They spotted me and jumped me the next day as they were waiting at my bus stop and ambushed me.

I wore my black eye and busted lip as a badge of pride. Now at 24 im pretty sure id face a lawsuit of some sort but damn id like to setup just one more time......

What the ****
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 5, 2013,
Quote by Ninja#117

yeah **** this guy
Quote by WCPhils
What the **** does it matter

Don't they bury their shit?

That's the thing! They are not burying it. We barely have dirt. A lot of is pebbles and tiles near the plants but they decide to shit on on the rocks too. It's not my dog's shit because I know what my dogs shit looks like.
Call animal control, they will loan you some traps. Call them again when the trap is full, they will come pick it up.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
lol yall act like its some super rare event. I have been tagged by a BB sniper as a kid too. Hence me being a kid and doing it to another group of kids.

I admit looking back it was ****ed up but they got their vengeance so all is good. I NEVER shot at animals i was afraid i would kill one even though my BB gun wasnt strong enough to break skin and would barely leave a mark.
Knowledge is power
Quote by Todd Hart
Go to your neighbour's doors, nude, and knock. When they open the door windmill your penis at them. When your neighbours move away they'll take their cats with them.

Make sure the cats aren't around if you do this. They might think it's a cat toy. Ouch.
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Yamaha YDP161 Arius Digital Piano
I got 2 ideas.

I'm gonna tie bells to ropes all over the floor

OR

Water "landmines" all over the place. I'm gonna fill a bunch of empty soda bottles with water and keep placing them everywhere. Not sure whether to keep them closed though.
Call guitarxo. She'd probably take them.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
put up a sign telling them not to go there.

Page 1 of 3