46 44%
I'm fagnostic
30 29%
Total gaytheist here
29 28%
Voters: 105.
Page 1 of 6
Yes.
EDIT; so gay ppl can have the same tax exempt rights and religious rights as straight ppl do.
SUPER EDIT ; Ta fuqs with these poll options?
Last edited by KISSmyass666 at Mar 5, 2013,
I agree with it but I don't believe in it. Much like Bigfoot.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
there's no logical argument for existence of gay marriage.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I'm not even sure if gays really exist

fagnostic is ****ing brilliant
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Gaytheist

EDIT: I just came up with that without knowing there was a poll
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by whywefight
No, I believe that there cannot be gay marriage since there is no empirical evidence it exists.

This. My high school is one block over from the gay community and I have never seen such people. They are myth.
Quote by MakinLattes
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

What?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
As long as it doesn't start happening in my Christian churches, then sure, why not?
I'm going to leave now before I get hate for that comment.
Quote by teh_nubs101
As long as it doesn't start happening in my Christian churches, then sure, why not?
I'm going to leave now before I get hate for that comment.

sweet baby jesus of nazareth

edit: \/ x2
Last edited by whywefight at Mar 5, 2013,
For me personality, marriage was created and made for a man and a women, I think countries should just do what they do in France where they have, if my memory serves me correctly, a thing called a PACS, where you can have a ceremony and all the legal benefits of a marriage
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by guitarist5477
For me personality, marriage was created and made for a man and a women, I think countries should just do what they do in France where they have, if my memory serves me correctly, a thing called a PACS, where you can have a ceremony and all the legal benefits of a marriage

Yeah lol, great idea.

"lol gays, you can do it but you can't call it a marriage cz ur dum gays k?"

"lol blacks, u can marry but it aint a real marriage kz ur black, geddit? k"
Quote by whywefight
No, I believe that there cannot be gay marriage since there is no empirical evidence it exists.

Quote by willT08
Yeah lol, great idea.

I'm more indifferent to it, but if someone asked me my opinion I'd say the same thing, and your response just came off as childish, I don't think their dumb at all
The whole thing about the blacks with marriage was the absolute dumbest way you could've also responded, why can't there be discussion instead of people like this guy just running around the internet being a douche
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by guitarist5477
The whole thing about the blacks with marriage was the absolute dumbest way you could've also responded

Actually, the parallel is amazing and it's mind-boggling that your side doesn't see it.
PM me for newts
Quote by guitarist5477
why can't there be discussion instead of people like this guy just running around the internet being a douche

Because that's the Internet for ya.
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
Last edited by Doctor.Dolittle at Mar 5, 2013,
Quote by guitarist5477

The whole thing about the blacks with marriage was the absolute dumbest way you could've also responded
It's a perfect analogy.
why can't there be discussion instead of people like this guy just running around the internet being a douche

Homophobes aren't worth conversing with.
Quote by guitarist5477

For me personality, (lolwhat?) politics was created and made for a man, I think countries should just do what they do in Iran where they have, if my memory serves me correctly, a thing called Sharia, where you can have a ceremony where they cut off your clitoris and you get all the legal rights of a goat.

Fixed.

And,

> marriage was created for men and women
> therefore, gays can marry so long as they change the name

What kind of pitiful argument is this? If you're going to allow gay marriage then lets gays marry, don't section them off and give their procedure its own name or the like, that's condescending, division causing bullshit.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Mar 5, 2013,
No, Marriage is for a man and a woman. Not that they shouldn't receive the tax benefits of marriage. They can have some type of union, just don't call it marriage because it's not.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I think its perfectly fine that blacks have their own bathrooms.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
No, Marriage is for a man and a woman. Not that they shouldn't receive the tax benefits of marriage. They can have some type of union, just don't call it marriage because it's not.

I looked up the definition of 'marriage'. It took the easy way out:

mar·riage
/ˈmarij/
Noun
*The formal union of a man and a woman, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife.
*A relationship between married people or the period for which it lasts.
Synonyms
wedding - matrimony - wedlock - nuptials - espousal
Last edited by whywefight at Mar 5, 2013,
Quote by Most_Triumphant

Pathetic, driveling, purposefully divisional gibberish.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Most_Triumphant

Yeah lol, great idea.

Quote by guitarist5477

For me personality (lol), the front of the bus was created and made for white people, I think countries should just do what they do in France where they have, if my memory serves me correctly, a thing called the back of the bus, where you can have a seat and all the transportational benefits of the front of the bus.
Quote by guitarist5477

Two things: marriage isn't a naturally occurring thing so it can be changed.
And civil unions keep homosexuals as an "other." It's like saying you're too different to have our normal institutions
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Gay marriage exists, yes.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I believe in gay marriage because there is sufficient empirical evidence that it exists.
I'm actually a radical gayhadist and will use terror and murder to not only force gay marriage on others, but at the same time prove that gay marriage is one of peace and good will.
Marriage itself is a made up concept, just like money, the law, The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and France. We don't prevent homosexuals from using these other made up concepts by spending money, testifying in a court of law, reading the Guide series, or going on holiday to France. Why the hell should we prevent them from getting married?
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.