How are ya,

I've had one of these for years now, and I've just about had it with changing the battery or it running out mid gig.

So, I checked its power supply and it dawned on me that you need a special fiddley little cable before hooking it up to the 9V power supply.

Does anyone know what these are called or where to find them?

Thank you
Quote by Roc8995
What? You just need a standard barrel connector 9V DC supply. If you have the power supply you have the cable.


etc etc

TS 808 doesn't use the standard barrel jack for power.
Its like a 1/8 or 3/16 mono plug to 2.1mm barrel adapter cable.


The TS 808 comes with the adapter cable.
At least mine did.

Here ya go:
Last edited by CodeMonk at Mar 5, 2013,