ive been seeing these around for a while, never looked into it until a couple of minutes ago when a friend brought them up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AsHtjnDMYkE

dis mofukka has no valid points as to why they're better but i figures id post this anyway

anyone here use one of these? how are they superior to normal mouses?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
they confuse me so much lol

but i love the infomercial feel of the video examples
Last edited by blake1221 at Mar 5, 2013,
Their really nice I just can't justify the price tag a good one runs about 30-60 and you have to look in specialty stores when I can get am hp optical mouse for 10 bucks from walmart
Yeah they're garbage.

My uncle used to swear by them and i can't remember his one single reason that he used.
They're crap
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
If you're so lazy that you're unable to move your hand, then sure.

But traditional mouse is still more precise.
Quote by rageahol
Nice high sensitivity gaming mouse > all

This.

If you're not on 5000+ DPI you're living your life wrong.

Default for me is 5100. Usually though for games I drop it down to 3600. More control.

OT: Trackballs are ******ed.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I've used them several times. Nothing special....more suited for drafting...CAD stuff.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by LostLegion
What if you use a laptop?

who uses the touch pad?
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Yeah, none of the reasons he gives are worth thinking about, apart from perhaps saving space if you have a cramped workspace. I like using a mouse
They're actually a staple in some professional applications. They allow more precise and ergonomic movements in specific situations, like CAD/drafting as mentioned above, and music production. A number of digital mixing consoles actually have the trackball built in.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana