I'm wondering what Ibanez model is used in this clip, I love the guitar tone. Oh and can you tell if it's clean or does it have some pedals/processors on as well.

VIdeo

Thanks.
Last edited by Riddleweaver at Mar 5, 2013,
Can't help you, but the chick playing air guitar while standing 2 feet from the guy actually playing is pretty funny.
Quote by FatalGear41
It appears to be an older model of the Ibanez "S" series (the three knobs make it clear that it isn't one of the current lineup). Right now, that's as much as I can tell you about it.

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/u_eg_series13.php?series_id=150&year=2013&cat_id=1

It doesn't look thin enough for an S to me, it's hard to tell with the poor lighting in the video though. I'm thinking it's not an Ibanez, very hard to tell though.
Quote by J_W
It doesn't look thin enough for an S to me, it's hard to tell with the poor lighting in the video though. I'm thinking it's not an Ibanez, very hard to tell though.

You're right. I looked at the whole video again and the headstock - while barely visible - is wrong for an Ibanez. The inlay on the fretboard near the 12th fret does not look like anything I've seen on a PRS, so as of now, I'm stumped. It isn't a Carvin, as the headstock is wrong and the CTS series has two knobs only.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley