Yo guys , so there's a contest held on facebook for the spring break festival (in israel)
i need to get as much likes as i can , and maybe i'll win a chance to meet the bands in person.
so if you guys can , please like the photo below

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=357056447741759&set=a.357013784412692.1073741825.201864056594333&type=1&theater

it might increase my chances of winning the contest
cheers.
thank you in advance
Last edited by MrKindaSux at Mar 5, 2013,

edit: ...Are you swearing at your dog? 4edgy8me
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Mar 5, 2013,
Did you join just to ask for help? No, gtfo! If you were a regular user, I'd probably help you; but you're not.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Did you join just to ask for help? No, gtfo! If you were a regular user, I'd probably help you; but you're not.

well , iv'e been in ultimate-guitar since 2007 i guess
but i never made an account ^_^
I don't think metalheads know how to use computers yet
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by MrKindaSux
well , iv'e been in ultimate-guitar since 2007 i guess
but i never made an account ^_^

Start participating then. Don't just browse the forums, never talk, and then expect me (or others) to help you.

Be an active user. Join in the discussions. You now have an account; start using it. People are much more willing to do things for you here if they see you've made more just a few posts or whatever.

Quote by WCPhils
I don't think metalheads know how to use computers yet

Take that back, Phils!
Quote by whywefight

there you go , i edited the post. happy now?

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Start participating then. Don't just browse the forums, never talk, and then expect me (or others) to help you.

Be an active user. Join in the discussions. You now have an account; start using it. People are much more willing to do things for you here if they see you've made more just a few posts or whatever.

Take that back, Phils!

okey fair enough. thanks for the advice
also i usually came here for the tabs not the forums,
just when i was bored i was looking at threads here
Last edited by MrKindaSux at Mar 5, 2013,