Oh, boy.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
You've yet to steer me wrong so I believe this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Everything is

nice and spaced out

so things are a lot

easier to read.

So it must be true!

Yay!

Omg what happened to the spaced out article?????
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 5, 2013,
lol, Obama has nothing to do with the economy, stop blaming him. Truth is he's not even the one making the big decision when it comes to the economy. Bank leaders, that's where the problem is.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by Jackintehbox
That Plunkett guy needs to lay off the economy and go back to doing Star Wars reviews.

Check out my band Disturbed
Yeah if you have a lot in stocks. Recent numbers show the greatest decrease in median wealth in the last 20 yrs.. Stocks roaring only due to zero interest rate borrowing from the feds. If you got money your gonna make a lot. If your trying to make money your gonna have to eat everyone elses crumbs and say thanks. There hasnt been this great a disparitiy in wealth since the days of the robber barons. Those situations never end good. Look at the books of the u.s. government the numbers are impossible to pay off even if you taxed everyone at 100%.. And they just keep wracking up the bill. Oh no, the worst is yet to come. Why do you think homeland security just bought 2700 armored vehicles? Cause once the fed stops the currency war pump and dump its gonna be a s@#t show and they know it. They thought they avoided the depression briefly for a couple of years before the big one hit in the 30's. This time around is gonna make it seem like a cakewalk. Trade wars ( globalization) Currency wars (China, Feds pump devaluing your dollar), Then world wars check history.
Hey wait a minute, TS you're that one guy who's in that other guy's sig saying Romney is gonna win. And he was right above my first comment. I understand now.

I'm gonna laugh at you now. I still find that funny.

Okay, I am done laughing at you now. And now I know I cannot trust you.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 5, 2013,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Hey wait a minute, TS you're that one guy who's in that other guy's sig saying Romney is gonna win. And he was right above my first comment. I understand now.

I'm gonna laugh at you now. I still find that funny.

Okay, I am done laughing at you now. And now I know I cannot trust you.

Well technically, it's not me that's saying the economy is going to be booming, so there's no reason to distrust.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by pushingthrough
The final pieces are soon to be played on the grand chessboard.

Sadly you are totally right my friend.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by Jackintehbox
That Plunkett guy needs to lay off the economy and go back to doing Star Wars reviews.

Thank you for this
Quote by Jackintehbox

Okay, different author from different news source.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by pushingthrough
Yeah if you have a lot in stocks. Recent numbers show the greatest decrease in median wealth in the last 20 yrs.. Stocks roaring only due to zero interest rate borrowing from the feds. If you got money your gonna make a lot. If your trying to make money your gonna have to eat everyone elses crumbs and say thanks. There hasnt been this great a disparitiy in wealth since the days of the robber barons. Those situations never end good. Look at the books of the u.s. government the numbers are impossible to pay off even if you taxed everyone at 100%.. And they just keep wracking up the bill. Oh no, the worst is yet to come. Why do you think homeland security just bought 2700 armored vehicles? Cause once the fed stops the currency war pump and dump its gonna be a s@#t show and they know it. They thought they avoided the depression briefly for a couple of years before the big one hit in the 30's. This time around is gonna make it seem like a cakewalk. Trade wars ( globalization) Currency wars (China, Feds pump devaluing your dollar), Then world wars check history.

And when has history ever ended?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
@TS:
IT IS! YAY!

*reads article*

Entitlement programs will have to change considerably.
Military spending will decrease out of economic necessity and a less aggressive U.S. role in foreign conflicts.
The longevity of many Americans will change spending habits.
The federal government will most likely implement effective programs to aid the housing market.This housing aid probably will provide a primary foundation for a sharp recovery in the U.S. economy.

So, basically...assuming all of those things come to pass, the economy will be great by 2020.
Oh, I'm afraid the American economy will be quite operational when your friends arrive.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
The dow jones closed the highest its ever been in history. Clearly proves Obama is a communist.