That's nice but unless you're actually giving us a nice written review of something, this is going to be considered spam and advertising (I.E. your youtube channel).
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
O-good god really I seen 100's of post with other people share there toys with out 1 review .

I'am not trying to spam or advertising anything only way I have to show my 2 things that make me happy.
Look, the rules are rules. I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just telling you because I see these things get closed all the time.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Okay fine **** this site and the dick sucking fag lame asswipes that want a review of everythhing posted here.

WTF I guess you have to live on here so you won't have to do a review every time you just want to share.

Good god I will never post or even come back to this site.

Ban delet do what ever with my account . later
loool
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by leesops
Okay fine **** this site and the dick sucking fag lame asswipes that want a review of everythhing posted here.

WTF I guess you have to live on here so you won't have to do a review every time you just want to share.

lol...dude. chill. It's the interwebs. It's not that serious.
Well...he DID share with us, at least.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by leesops

Don't forget your dignity at the door

oh wait.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Mar 5, 2013,