Page 1 of 2
Create using the following link: http://innawoods.net/

Put together a load out of what you would use to survive in the nuclear wastes.

EASY MODE: Any layout
HARD MODE: You can use only materials you actually own
GOD MODE: Naked

NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE, NOT GAY ASS ZOMBIES

I went hard mode. National Guard sure does help. I keep my flight medic vest,, medical bag, and ruck sack at home with me. The rifle is my Savage bolt action .22cal. Decided it'd be more useful than my shotgun.

Let's get some Keffiyeh love up in here.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 10, 2013,
Quote by Saint78
what is everyone's obsession with the apocalypse?

Fallout 3 is fun.
zombies and the apocalypse suck and so does anything related to either of them.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
I don't like the same things as other people and I feel like everyone needs to know about it.

Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 5, 2013,
I have a mirror, an iPod, and a scented candle that's like 80% used up.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm gonna try and do the hard mode option. should be interesting

With the exception of the gas mask and pistol, everything is in my house right now.

I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Last edited by StopReadingThis at Mar 5, 2013,

It's gonna be a great apocalypse...
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Hey N8

Fallout is awesome so you should just shut your mouth
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Joshua Garcia

It's gonna be a great apocalypse...

We're teaming up when the world ends

I win.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Mar 5, 2013,
Quote by StopReadingThis

4 lelz

I'll team up with you too. Can never have enough toilet paper.
ayy lmao
(Invalid img)

That's pretty much hard mode. Except I know how to fit more food into my pack. Sorry if image not working. And not an m-4, an AR-15 and two 1911s and instead of 5.56, I use .223 because the bullet is slower because the round isn't loaded as hot allowing it to do more damage and using hollow points, it increases the chance it expands.
Last edited by DeadlyIllness at Mar 5, 2013,
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
my guy doesn't look like he's holding a gun when i pick a gun

this isn't even worth doing if he doesn't look like he's holding a gun
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Dude, those bags can each hold like 100 glow sticks!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by chookiecookie
I'll team up with you too. Can never have enough toilet paper.

I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive

Only using items I have with me right now (or in my truck)

Most noteable of those are an atlas, a compass, flashlight/head-mounted light, and rum.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Mar 10, 2013,
Well let's be honest, only a man would survive in that world. Women would be too busy bleeding and other stereotypical female traits.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

This is my hard mode with only my civilian gear.
Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 10, 2013,
Quote by eGraham
Well let's be honest, only a man would survive in that world. Women would be too busy bleeding and other stereotypical female traits.
I was going to make a comment on how the kitchen is a vulnerable position for zombie-attacks, but I think your post had enough hackneyed sexism.

Btw, what happens if a pregnant person gets infected by zombies? Does the foetus become a horrible zombie-abomination as well?
I put a scope, grenade launcher, and bayonet on an axe. What.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by lncognito
I was going to make a comment on how the kitchen is a vulnerable position for zombie-attacks, but I think your post had enough hackneyed sexism.

Btw, what happens if a pregnant person gets infected by zombies? Does the foetus become a horrible zombie-abomination as well?

This thread is not about a gay ass zombie apocalypse that will never happen. It's about the imminent post-north korea domination wasteland.
Quote by lncognito

I can't remember what show/movie it was, but yea, the baby was born as a zombie.

I guess it makes sense, if you are of the mind that it's a virus.
Quote by JustRooster
This thread is not about a gay ass zombie apocalypse that will never happen. It's about the imminent post-north korea domination wasteland.

Given historical threats, I think the zombie apocalypse may actually be more likely.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by JustRooster

But then if there are no zombies what am I going to do with the 27 0 Kg miniguns that the game will let me carry around?
Quote by theogonia777
But then if there are no zombies what am I going to do with the 27 0 Kg miniguns that the game will let me carry around?

Hunting and gathering. Duh. Read your 2nd Amendment.
If I shot a deer or whatever with 27 miniguns, there would be nothing to eat.
Just so you know, whoever teams up with me, I plan on setting up a defense base at each liquor store we go to until the alcohol runs out. Then we wander the Earth for another. Then another. Then another.......
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Hmm... It seems that by "customizing" your weapon, you can add more guns as attachments to your first gun, thus enabling you to carry as many guns as you want (or any item really).

I'd go alone. Gun is to be used only when absolutely necessary, use whatever is found on people worth looting. Water and basic sustenance. Morphine to be used if I get bored.
Page 1 of 2