Excuse me , I have a question .. i got a guitar tab picture , maybe that picture is a acoustic instruction .. But I don't know how to see that picture .. I was search our song by taylor swift chord and at the top of the chords there is a instruction picture please help me explain how to see that picture .. Thank you so much for your helping ..
D Em G A or D Em7 G Asus4
e|-2---0---3---0-| e|-2----0----3----0-|
B|-3---0---3---2-| B|-3----3----3----3-|
G|-2---0---0---2-| G|-2----0----0----2-|
D|-0---2---0---2-| D|-0----2----2----2-|
A|-x---2---2---0-| A|-x----2----2----0-|
E|-x---0---3---x-| E|-x----0----0----x-|

(You could even play Em7: 022033 )

Please explain for me how to read that .. Thank you so much
The E is your low E string. The A is the next string down, the D is the string after that and that keeps going. So capital 'E' is the string closest to you when you are playing the guitar. Lower case 'e' is the string closest to the floor.

The numbers represent which fret your fingers go into. A '0' represents and Open String. And an 'X' represents strings that should not ring for this chord.

Besides that, just read it like a graph. Find your string, and find your fret. Do it one at a time at first.
They are the frets. So lets take the first chord on there which is a 'D' chord:

The E string is X: we don't play that one
The A string is X: we don't play that one
The D string is 0: we do play that, but its an open string
The G string is 2: we put a finger on the second fret of the G string (the 4th down from the top)
The B string is 3: we put a finger on the third fret of the B string (the 5th down from the top)
The e string is 2: we put a finger on the second fret on the e string (the bottom most string, also has the highest pitch, known as the 'high e')

So all together, we are using 3 fingers to hold down those frets with the 2, 3 and 2 on them (on the G, B and e strings). Besides that, just strum the bottom 4 strings. Wa la, D chord.

Also, which fingers you use doesn't really matter, I've seen people do them all kinds of ways. Just try to be comfortable.