Page 1 of 2
How to pick up chicks way out of my league
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
How to lift
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
How to cross my eyes so they look in different directions like here;

I recently discovered that short of a physical defect involving the eye muscles, it's unpossible for the average person to do that. Really ruined my day finding that out. It's long been a dream of mine to be able to do that.
I wonder what he sees ^

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
How to throw a knuckle ball.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I wonder what he sees ^

Probably just a bunch of vague fuzzy outlines of things.

sigh

guess I'll never know for sure though.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I wonder what he sees ^

It's similar to when you cross yours eyes. It's like you see a picture with each eye that's at 50% opacity, and the other picture is sort of "in the background" of your others eyes picture. I guess it's your brain trying to make sense of what's going on.

TLDR; bunch of fuzzy jumbled up shit.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Vitor_vdp
I wonder what he DOESN'T see!

Quote by devourke
Probably just a bunch of vague fuzzy outlines of things.

sigh

guess I'll never know for sure though.

I think i'm starting to smell a business venture

you could invent a device that allows you to see with your eyes in any given position!!

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

Honestly, it's not a science. It's like 20% being overly confident/drunk and 80% luck. I'm not sure it's something you can even learn, just something that happens.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
You can see both ways, just not very well.

Hold up one finger in front of each eye and gradually move them apart but keep looking at each finger.

If you look in the mirror while you do it, you'll see that you're actually doing it.

Also, if you're really bored, hold up one finger in front of one eye, watch it with that eye, and while you maintain eye contact, try looking at your nose with your other eye.

I can do it without using fingers now, my gf always says, "Stop it, cut it out, you look like an asshole. Don't do that anymore!"
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by naedauuf
It's similar to when you cross yours eyes. It's like you see a picture with each eye that's at 50% opacity, and the other picture is sort of "in the background" of your others eyes picture. I guess it's your brain trying to make sense of what's going on.

TLDR; bunch of fuzzy jumbled up shit.
Nah, he sees everything as cubism, obviously.

OT: Norwegian
Last edited by lncognito at Mar 6, 2013,
Quote by snipelfritz
Honestly, it's not a science. It's like 20% being overly confident/drunk and 80% luck. I'm not sure it's something you can even learn, just something that happens.

Oh fear not, I've got the confidence of an eagle (mainly just because, why not hey?) but the luck of a dead person. I'm set

I just used to have a friend who could seriously sweet talk his way into any girls pants, like... he could pick up your mum in the same room as you

there is certainly an art to picking up chicks(especially ones out of your league), I just wish I could do it

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Clearly you're quite confident because you apparently used the metaphor "confidence of an eagle" without any second thought as to whether or not people might question it.

Quote by snipelfritz
Clearly you're quite confident because you apparently used the metaphor "confidence of an eagle" without any second thought as to whether or not people might question it.

well I've got a job as an insecurity guard so that kind of leaks into my personal life sometimes

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Another language. Slightly gutted I never really picked up one.

I'm also quite disappointed that I quit piano/keyboard when I was a kid. I might pick it up again.

Quote by Vitor_vdp
I wonder what he DOESN'T see!

Probably everything except what's right in front of him.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Musically I wish I learned piano, sax and fiddle/violin when I was younger. In generally I wish I started playing football when I was really young.
I have no idea how to wash clothes which at 20 I really should know by now, rather than getting other people to do it for me. Although that is working out well
Hula dancing. Ok, there, I've admitted it.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Drums

I even have a drum set

Quote by simoncheesecake
I have no idea how to wash clothes which at 20 I really should know by now, rather than getting other people to do it for me. Although that is working out well

lol, I don't either
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
pedal steel guitar, taxidermy, wood spalting
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by devourke
How to cross my eyes so they look in different directions like here;

I recently discovered that short of a physical defect involving the eye muscles, it's unpossible for the average person to do that. Really ruined my day finding that out. It's long been a dream of mine to be able to do that.

It's not impossible. Apache pilots have to learn to do it so they can keep one eye on the monitor on their helmet and the other elsewhere. Motorbike racers can also do it cuz they keep one eye on the road in front of them and the other on the road near the knee when turning. I read an autobiography of an apache pilot who said he could read two books at once.
Shortly before i left university i had this crazy idea of learning a foreign language and heading off to another country for a short while, like a week or so, then if i really liked it, move out there for a few months. Six months later, and i haven't done it. Mostly because i just don't really see much point, and my priorities have changed.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

i wish i learned this when i was 16 or something, and actually hot girls are easier to pick up than the regular ones. because not many people have the balls to go up to her and start a conversation while the regular ones are often swarmed with beta-males. so if they are single and you don't look and smell like a hobo just talk to her and occasionally you can pick her up.
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I just started learning piano a couple of months ago and I'm already having some great results, it's never too late. Got some Bach preludes under my belt, it's some of the most fun I've ever had playing music and I've only just started!

I have tried, I have a keyboard in my room and I've been "playing" it for about 5 years now but it does seem to be an instrument where I have a limit to how good I'm going to get, which just isn't very. I just feel I'd have gotten somewhere with it if I started at the age of 6 or 7 rather than 15.
tai chi
chopsticks
no-scoping
smalltalk
being like you normal people
it's never to late
alas it is too late for me
I will go
Quote by lt mittens
i wish i learned this when i was 16 or something, and actually hot girls are easier to pick up than the regular ones. because not many people have the balls to go up to her and start a conversation while the regular ones are often swarmed with beta-males. so if they are single and you don't look and smell like a hobo just talk to her and occasionally you can pick her up.

this seems to be a pretty common opinion, but In my experience it's wrong.

most hot chicks I meet are pretty tired of guys hitting on the 24/7 and won't really bother with you unless you're just there to be friendly and not get in their pants/date.

So I just let them pick me up, works out alright

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by lt mittens

Dammit!

And phils/simon shame on y'all. Shame!
Scuba diving. Loved watching Sea Hunt when I was a kid. Alas, bad ears... Could never regulate pressure.
Still thinking of buying a concertina... I dig that Tex-Mex sound.

I got to fly a WWII-vintage trainer... One of those "warbirds" flights. Now... Love to drive a race car around a good circuit.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
this seems to be a pretty common opinion, but In my experience it's wrong.

most hot chicks I meet are pretty tired of guys hitting on the 24/7 and won't really bother with you unless you're just there to be friendly and not get in their pants/date.

So I just let them pick me up, works out alright

but eventually they're not being hit on anymore because they were too picky when choosing a date, then they get desperate and that's when you gotta make your move either this or they have to be drunk/horny.

but as stated before there's luck involved
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Page 1 of 2