Page 1 of 2
we are living in reality 3/11. we are conscious in the 3rd dimension, but as dimensions go down, we control the 2&1, while 4+ control us. can you have gravity without time? time is controlling us, along with 7 other ones. 4 forces? gravity is the 4th, time is the 4th dimension. without time, gravity cant take effect. theyre the same thing. all pushing us where we need to go.
your location makes sense, hippie.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Time is man made.

Edit: Oh, sorry, I was thinking of the Times. Carry on...
Last edited by lncognito at Mar 6, 2013,
Have you not OD yet?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
a black hole is a 4th dimensional object. but we can only see it as a kind of hologram effect of being 3 dimensionally projected around a center point around an spherical area of time.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
we are living in reality 3/11. we are conscious in the 3rd dimension, but as dimensions go down, we control the 2&1, while 4+ control us. can you have gravity without time? time is controlling us, along with 7 other ones. 4 forces? gravity is the 4th, time is the 4th dimension. without time, gravity cant take effect. theyre the same thing. all pushing us where we need to go.

Stuff needs time to exist to exist in, time is linked to the universe as a whole (albeit with fluctuations) We are matter existing within that space and we roll with punches as far as space/time interaction gos. TS is high as ****
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
particles are on a wave. its sliding back n fourth really fast on a rail and when we look or interact with it we stop it in one logical place.
Quote by strait jacket
Stuff needs time to exist to exist in, time is linked to the universe as a whole (albeit with fluctuations) We are matter existing within that space and we roll with punches as far as space/time interaction gos. TS is high as ****

yes because we are sitting on the surface of a higher dimensional universe. were level 3, were on level 4, time.
Why do people enjoy being this stupid?
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
Why do people enjoy being this stupid?

blissful ignorance?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Does anyone have jrcsgtpeppers's Parent's phone number? They have made bad decisions.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by ProphetToJables
Does anyone have jrcsgtpeppers's Parent's phone number? They have made bad decisions.

What are you gonna do, ring them up and say "Your son has been a very naughty boy." ?

Quote by chookiecookie
I was waiting for you to post in here

I'm glad I didn't disappoint you then.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Mar 6, 2013,

I'm watching you, Peppers. Always watching you.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Mar 6, 2013,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Also, the burden of proof is always upon those making the claim, not those refuting it.

Gravity, and spacial dimensions as a whole, cannot exist without a time variable
4d+ there is no time variable
>(our perception of)gravity doesn't exist
omg
given that space is a measure of the time it takes light to traverse a distance (the Planck constant) and that our perception of space is a result of our holographic perception of the 4d, space doesn't exist, we only perceive it as such
gravity can't exist without spacetime
spacetime is illusory
dundunn
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Mar 6, 2013,
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Gravity, and spacial dimensions as a whole, cannot exist without a time variable
4d+ there is no time variable
>(our perception of)gravity doesn't exist
omg
given that space is a measure of the time it takes light to traverse a distance (the Planck constant) and that our perception of space is a result of our holographic perception of the 4d, space doesn't exist, we only perceive it as such
gravity can't exist without spacetime
spacetime is illusory
dundunn

I'll have what he's having.
ayy lmao
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
(our perception of) gravity doesn't exist

If that's the case, how come we can measure and observe the effects of gravity?
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

given that space is a measure of the time it takes light to traverse a distance (the Planck constant)...

I disagree, a measure of the time it takes light to traverse a distance is simply a technique for measuring space, it doesn't actualy define what space is anymore than a tape measure defines what a carpet is.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Yes.
Gravity is not a 'dimension', it's a 'force'.

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/gravity

Also, the burden of proof is always upon those making the claim, not those refuting it.

but slacker, we dont know what gravity is. it doesnt work with quantum physics. how can you disprove my hypothesis without really any disproof?

i dont have proof, its a hypothesis made to start discussion. i presented my case.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

i dont have proof, its a hypothesis made to start discussion. i presented my case.
So how do you expect anyone to disprove it?

I posit that the spirit of a Red Panda named Germaine lives in the moon. Prove me wrong
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
but slacker, we dont know what gravity is.

Yes we do, I just told you, it's a 'force'. We also know that the bigger the mass, the greater it's gravitational field is... what we don't know is exactly how mass generates a gravitational field.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
it doesnt work with quantum physics.

Prove it.
why do you think i am not suggestiong that gravity's effect isnt a force? im just explaining what i think causes gravity.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
why do you think i am not suggestiong that gravity's effect isnt a force? im just explaining what i think causes gravity.

No, your OP said Gravity=Time...

Which is drivel of the highest order.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
If that's the case, how come we can measure and observe the effects of gravity?
we observe our perception of it
we can observe different colours, but what we're seeing isn't 'Red' coming out of the ground into our eyes, it's different wavelengths of light, colour is our perception of that
it doesn't not exist, such a claim would be silly. I inferred your reply in my post, what I meant was our perception of it intrinsically can't be what it truly is

Quote by SlackerBabbath
I disagree, a measure of the time it takes light to traverse a distance is simply a technique for measuring space, it doesn't actualy define what space is anymore than a tape measure defines what a carpet is.

It's a lot more fundamental than a measuring tape
it defines the smallest quantifiable amount of 'space' or 'time' using c as a fixed constant, and at our current understanding of physics it's impossible for anything to travel in space or time at h/x where x=1< (h = Plancks constant)
you can half a tape till you arrive at h, anything lower than that is physically meaningless
it's fundamentally the smallest 'block' (s or t) of reality

in correlation with this, as you approach c, t exponentially approaches 0 (as per special relativity), and with t=0 the concept of 'space' breaks down, as they're deeply interwoven, you can't have one without't other (why they call it 'spacetime')

those two statements are meaningless in conjunction with each other within our limited perception of the universe, at the 3d, but they're (at our current understanding) facts. That's why we don't have a G.U.T yet, cos gravity is a cheeky little **** and doesn't fit in with everything else we (think) we know.

at the 4d< t=1/0 rendering our perception of spacial distance incorrect and breaking down anything we can say about gravity, other than it being a 'force of attraction'

Our perception of gravity doesn't exist and if it did there would be a grand unified theory, there isn't, OP (and what I said that got shouted at by that Will **** in that lucid dreaming thread) are correct.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Prove it.

Quantum and General Relativity
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
(and what I said that got shouted at by that Will **** in that lucid dreaming thread)

lol nice swastikas
And that kids, is why you don't take acid on your own
Would you pay for UG?

Quote by Duffman123
Fuck no lol.

If I want to pay for awful news articles I'll buy the Daily Mail.
Quote by axe_thrasher
And that kids, is why you don't take acid on your own

Really? Go ask Alex Grey how many times he's dropped alone...

Solo trips are the best, no one around to ruin the good time & nothing but personal discoveries & self-reflection. I hate having to trip sit someone else while I'm off on a journey, it's a waste of a good time... but it's not a problem when you're Alone.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Time is an illusion of the fourth dimension as we travel through it in a single direction. If we were able to control the fourth dimension, time wouldn't exist as we could travel back and forth like we can in the third.

For the rest, I dunno.. more shrooms?

EDIT: if we could control the fourth, everything would exist "at once", like the third dimension. You can imagine it as being born, a teen AND old or even non-existent at the same moment.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Last edited by TimTheWizard at Mar 6, 2013,
Page 1 of 2