I've been looking at picking up another guitar. More specifically looking at either a BC Rich Mockingbird or some sort of Jackson. I don't have a guitar with any sort of tremelo yet, so I'm thinking maybe a guitar with a floyd rose, though I'm more of a Les Paul guy.

I'd prefer to go used and not spend a ton of money, so while browsing at Guitar Center, I spotted a BC Rich Mockingbird Platinum Pro with a floyd for around $200. I haven't really heard anything about them and did a little research, but was wondering what the general consensus here was on them.

So basically, I'm looking at a BC Rich Mockingbird Platinum Pro with a floyd and wondering if it's a decent enough guitar. If not, what are some Jacksons that you guys would recommend? I'm looking to stay around $300, but $400 max and definitely planning on going the used route. Thanks for the help!
My Gear
Ovation Condor
Epi Les Paul Traditional Pro Goldtop
Epi Les Paul Traditional Pro Wine Red
Epi 1966 G-400
JCA20H w/ JCA24S Cab
535Q Crybaby/Korg Pitchblack/Slash Octave Fuzz/Script Phase 90/Ibanez FL9 Flanger/Boss DD3 Delay
I'd look into Jackson I've never owned a BC rich but haven't heard good things at lower prices but the reviews on this site seem to be positive?

I would try to track down a used MIJ Jackson or any used Jackson. Thats exactly what I did couple months ago got myself a DK2 and couldn't be happier!
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
Yeah used jackson, charvel or ibanez prestige
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

This is at my local Guitar Center

http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-JACKSON-CHARVEL-275-DELUXE--448-11-16-12-108389807-i2843833.gc

and I'm pretty sure there was a Jackson PS4 at a thrift store nearby awhile ago for $100. Would either of them be decent contenders?
My Gear
Ovation Condor
Epi Les Paul Traditional Pro Goldtop
Epi Les Paul Traditional Pro Wine Red
Epi 1966 G-400
JCA20H w/ JCA24S Cab
535Q Crybaby/Korg Pitchblack/Slash Octave Fuzz/Script Phase 90/Ibanez FL9 Flanger/Boss DD3 Delay