Quote by captaincrunk
Hope Simon and Theodore are alright...

lol'd

I have no idea who this is, but er.. RIP
damn

that dude could chicken pick like nobody's business and shit
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You Don't Know Who Alvin Lee Is Dam Stop Listening To All That Crap 7 And 8 String Down Tuned Stuff.dam Another Good One Gone
It figures that the one time I recognize when some musician dies it was brought up by some 70 year old. Ten years after were pretty decent.
Quote by Tsar66
i have absolutely no idea who this is

me neither
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I admit I wasn't fimilar with his name, but I am familiar with his work.

RIP
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
i thought you were trolling when i opened the page and the headline said Fallout boy does something interesting. But yeah this seriously sucks
I hate when people who don't know the person that recently died post in r.i.p. threads. Especially the one's that just posts "who?". If you sincerely wanted to know who the person was you could have simply googled the name.
The first headline on that page is "Stop the presses: Fall Out Boy does something interesting!"

I thought Alvin Lee must be like their recently deceased drummer or something, and they were just being a bit distasteful in breaking the news.

RIP Lime
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Gantz92
I hate when people who don't know the person that recently died post in r.i.p. threads. Especially the one's that just posts "who?". If you sincerely wanted to know who the person was you could have simply googled the name.

Quit bitching.
Who is he?

Quote by Gantz92

Eat a fat BBC.
For those that don't know him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGV-CBhnC1w

Enjoy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
The first headline on that page is "Stop the presses: Fall Out Boy does something interesting!"

I thought Alvin Lee must be like their recently deceased drummer or something, and they were just being a bit distasteful in breaking the news.

This.

I laughed pretty hard.
Came as a big surprise to me. His material may not be the best of the era but he could REALLY shred.
Guitars:
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Gretsch G5120
1973 Japanese Les Paul

Amp:
Vox AC30C2

Effects:
MJM Brit Bender MKII tonebender clone
Boss Blues-Driver
Fulltone Clyde Standard Wah
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Echorec
Love the lack of broad experience musicians (bedroom guitarists). This guy pretty much brought shred to baby boomers. Of course guitarist like George Benson and Django were just as influential and before. Leo Lyons, the bass player was one sick guy. The whole lot of them were a hell of a show, I'm not old enough to have seen them live, but I respect the music and grew up on Cricklewood Green.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I'm surprised so many people have not heard of him. He was responsible for one of the best performances at Woodstock. From Nottingham they were.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!