Page 1 of 2
today is a fine day
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Let's all be friends! :3
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
pretty bad day man but like 200mill people or somes hit are having the BEST day of their LIVES thats good
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
it's raining.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I got some Cool Ranch Doritos Tacos from Taco Bell today

They were pretty kool
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Eissac123
Its not raining where im from

Aren't you a special little rainbow.

Quote by Trowzaa
Aren't you a special little rainbow.

being sarcastic ha wel no im not a special little rainbow
Quote by Eissac123
Its not raining where im from

Yea, but it's Australia, so.....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Existence is bleak
Endless sorrow pierces my heart
I await my death

Edit: Evidently I cannot count syllables either.
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Mar 6, 2013,
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Existence is bleak
I await my death

Is this meant to be a haiku?

Existence is bleak
I await my death
Existence is bleak
I await my death

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Existence is bleak
I await my death

tbh all any of us are doing is just playing with our dicks biding time till the inevitability of death really aren't we
Quote by Trowzaa
Is this meant to be a haiku?

Yeah but there's 8 syllables in the second line and it looks like I've got a long fight with kilimanjaro before I become an elementary school english teacher.
Yeah but there's 8 syllables in the second line and it looks like I've got a long fight with kilimanjaro before I become an elementary school english teacher.

Quote by Eissac123
True haha

I meant because Australia is awful
___

Quote by The_Blode
i should be fighting kilimanjaro right now but i just decided to smoke weed instead im not going to

im gonna fail a maths exam tomorrow but eh
Quote by korinaflyingv
Last edited by Burgery at Mar 6, 2013,
But math is just following directions for the most part.

ya but you gotta memorize the instructions man
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
ya but you gotta memorize the instructions man

I would just wear a baseball hat and write down the formulas I needed to memorize on a sheet of paper which I'd tuck into the inner brim at the front. Then if you need to reference it just take the hat off, and put it on the desk for a second and mess with your hair or something.

Be creative, tell kilimanjaro to go fuck itself.
I would just wear a baseball hat and write down the formulas I needed to memorize on a sheet of paper which I'd tuck into the inner brim at the front. Then if you need to reference it just take the hat off, and put it on the desk for a second and mess with your hair or something.

Be creative, tell kilimanjaro to go fuck itself.

i think the teacher might find it strange if i were messing with my hair and looking at my hat the whole time

although if i play the messing with my hair part right he might not want to come close to me

you may be on to something
Quote by korinaflyingv
After more than a year of unemployment I finally got a job interview!

Back at my old job

Being positive is hard
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I am positive that OP is a faggot.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm super fucking positive, I'm so fucking goddamn motherfucking positive about every buttfuck shitty detail of my wonderful fucking life, it should be illegal to be this fucking happy seriously, fuck me ay?

I'm going out on the weekend and I'm gonna get cunted out of my brains, that's a good thing right?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Quote by whywefight
I have AIDS

at least you're HIV positive
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
at least you're HIV positive

Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
I don't know man. I was promised 4-8 inches of snow last night by the weather chick and now she's saying I'm getting nothing but rain. Kinda shitty don't you think?
other than a 10 minute oral midterm on monday, i'm off school until the 25th.
that's not positive because i love class
sry 4 being so negative
Page 1 of 2