Does that hick gas station guy.. The one in butter's very own episode. You know the one ("or is south park daouan that rud? ")

Yeah, him. Is it just me that seems to think that he's similar to Jud Crandall?

Yeah the guy from Pet Semetary.

I don't know.. Just, some of the things he says and stuff really reminds of him.

So yeah.. This thread is about the possible correlation between Jud and gas station guy.

And other character that seem to resemble each other in ways.

Kind of like how Zap Brannigan seems to be similar to Captain Quark.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Wow. That sure is a long way to say TIMEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Thread of the year material right here ladies and gents.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Wow. That sure is a long way to say TIMEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
O rly?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Last edited by strait jacket at Mar 6, 2013,
He is a direct parody.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
He always kind of reminded me of Darth Maul.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
The only name i recognised there was Zap Brannigan.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.