I'm new here so I don't know how these forums work or if there is already a thread like this, but what the heck.

I'm just now getting in to guitar ( been playing acoustic for almost two months ) Right now I'm in to gypsy music, Gogol Bordello to be more precise.

I just bought a classical guitar because that's more suitable for gypsy jazz music and other genres I'm in to.

My friend told me that Eugene Hutz ( lead of Gogol ) uses 3 wound strings on his guitar ( don't know if its the bottom 3 or top 3 ) What are those ? Can anyone send links where I can buy these " wounded nylon strings " for my classical guitar ?

Sorry, I'm still a NEWB xP
the 3 thickest strings in every set of nylon strings i've ever seen are wound. you can find guitar strings at places like strings and beyond (here's a link to their nylon string department http://www.stringsandbeyond.com/clasguitstri.html )

you can also buy strings at a variety of places including guitar center stores, guitarcenter.com, musiciansfriend.com, americanmusical.com and amazon.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
The D'Addario "Pro Arte" strings are well thought of and generally available.