Have you ever wondered what a mix of John Mayer, The Who, and Molly Hatchet could sound like? Well, East Main is your answer! East Main is a band based out of Nashville,TN that loves playing some good ole RNR! Check out our newest single "Scream" on iTunes and YouTube and hear for yourself! We'd love for you to listen and give feedback!

Facebook: [forbidden link]
Twitter: @eastmainband
Last edited by East Main Band at Mar 6, 2013,
I dig it! Can I make a small suggestion? Lose some of the symbol action during the chorus, (not the hi-hat) it muddies the rest of the bands sound...unless that is what you were going for in which case it is perfect
Thanks guys! We appreciate the feedback! BTW GypsyJen, we noticed you're from Richmond, VA. Our lead singer is from VA as well!
Quote by East Main Band
Thanks guys! We appreciate the feedback! BTW GypsyJen, we noticed you're from Richmond, VA. Our lead singer is from VA as well!

Awesome! When you guys hit the big time and start touring here in good 'ol VA, I expect back stage passes! lol
Haha in order to hit the big time, we gotta keep doing the small time and build. lol. We need everybody's help for that