I traded my JS1000 (with flaws) for this two.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fauv29hzt7teig4/Photo%2004-03-13%2018%2058%2051.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7sgcq3ttggr87jo/Photo%2010-02-13%2013%2037%2043.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6y7wak2yoh383ie/Photo%2010-02-13%2013%2038%2011.jpg

DK2 & DKMGT. I'm already trading the DK2+300usd for a Gibson SG Standard mint (the whole point of the first trade) and I'm selling the other one.

Anyway, just wanted to share this pics. I do like the guitars but definitely not my type.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
To be honest. I love the jacksons more than the gibson sg.
Depends on the guitar player I guess.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
Quote by Ippon
Couldn't you have gotten more from a straight sale of the JS1000? You can snag a really clean SG Standard for $700.

But then, your market may be totally different and if it works for you, great!

HNGD

yea. for a while things were really cheap on my CL, and i was finding like record prices (MIM strat for a 11/400 Gibson SG), $875 for a MKIV long head.

now people are wanting like $800 for used 6505+s everything mesa is over $900, even like the express models. people are trying to sell faded gibsons for $550 now. i paid less NEW for mine.

**** my market. though. i have owned two DKMGT"s and one DK2 and a DXMG, never really liked them all and sold them and profited a decent bit.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Im a big fan of the DKMG's, was my go to guitar before I went to ICMP (needed a strat for that) and uni (needed a fix bridge guitar for ease) shame mine doesn't get the play it deserves, and that Im not used to the neck anymore. So maybe keep the DKMGT, may come in handy someday, solid guitar
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Ippon
Couldn't you have gotten more from a straight sale of the JS1000? You can snag a really clean SG Standard for $700.

But then, your market may be totally different and if it works for you, great!

The biggest offer I got for the JS1000 was a little below the total on these Jacksons, plus one guy with a perfect SG wanted the Dk2.

Market here is really weird. Really! I got that JS1000 for a HW1 Strat and an Ibanez SC10... XD

Mesa Royal Atlantic
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
Last edited by Perverockstar69 at Mar 7, 2013,
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Review of the DKMGT is coming soon sir

Mesa Royal Atlantic
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
Dude don't trade that DK2! It's actually a DK2M. some of the best guitars jackson has made, despite being an import MIJ model! I would honestly argue it having better build quality than the average factory gibson sg standard. but hey if it's not your thing go for it
I think you're mad to lose those Jacksons. I wouldn't mind adding their like to my own collection. My DK2M is a fantastic axe.

But hey, if it helps to get you the guitars you want.
I really don't like that guitar :/ it's pretty well made indeed but not what I need/want.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
Review DKMGT: it's a bolt on and carved top guitar, the flame top looks really nice for this price range and most importantly, the feel! The fret job is nice and clean and the neck very comfortable.

I'm used to this pick ups (EMG 81 & 85) and let me tell you this guitar's is really different from my Viper-500, this Dinky is bassier and not so aggressive (and I thought my LTD was a bassy guitar), but comparing them then Viper feels more in the midrangy voice with more meat. Don't get me wrong! It has a nice body and sustain but not as meaty.

On clean is were the differences are more noticeable, this Jackson likes my Laney more than LTD does, specially for the Jazz Funk I'm playing right now. Notes are more clean and present, both strumming and melodic stuff.

Review on gain settings coming soon...

Mesa Royal Atlantic
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
Last edited by Perverockstar69 at Mar 13, 2013,
DK2M is an AMAZING guitar indeed, I played it the whole weekend and I'm really impressed! The SG is coming tomorrow though so this Jackson is leaving, I just expect the build quality of the Gibson is superior or I'm gonna feel bad...

Mesa Royal Atlantic
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
Love the inlays, especially the ones on the Trans Black one!

HNGD!