Yooooooooooo bitchez, I love you alls. I'm rather drunk right now, Im about tyo go on a pub crawl9. (med students party liek crazy, nudity everywhere pre-drinkies done and about to leave for the city).
I just want to tell you all how much i lvoe you all, each and every one on of yous and I hope you have good lives and id like to meet you all someday plaease thanks awesome.

You are all beautiful and amazing and if you don't have a lovely day, I will hunt you down and **** you up.

Anatomy is awesome, cadavers are gnarly as **** and i love it. One day in 6-8 years i want to be an emergency med doctor, look out for me if you break you arm or rape your cat or something, i can help.

Anywayz, I love you, please have a great day and let me know about it, I'm of to party with hot med school girls (And some of them are loose as hell as i found out a few weeks ago )

Ps: Mods please dont delete this, i spent like, 10 mins checkign for speling mistakes and if you do all the work i did will be wasted, kinda liek me atm.
Quote by GoldfishMoon
look out for me if you break you arm or rape your cat or something, i can help.

quote of the year.

This is such a remarkable turn around from the GoldfishMoon of last year. It makes me legitimately happy.
yo mods me n goldy are hangin and he dropped his computer in the toilet (lol) but he wants me to tell u to go ahead and delete this thread lol

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by GoldfishMoon
Yooooooooooo bitchez, I love you alls. I'm rather drunk right now, Im about tyo go on a pub crawl9. (med students party liek crazy, nudity everywhere pre-drinkies done and about to leave for the city).
I just want to tell you all how much i lvoe you all, each and every one on of yous and I hope you have good lives and id like to meet you all someday plaease thanks awesome.

You are all beautiful and amazing and if you don't have a lovely day, I will hunt you down and **** you up.

Anatomy is awesome, cadavers are gnarly as **** and i love it. One day in 6-8 years i want to be an emergency med doctor, look out for me if you break you arm or rape your cat or something, i can help.

Anywayz, I love you, please have a great day and let me know about it, I'm of to party with hot med school girls (And some of them are loose as hell as i found out a few weeks ago )

Ps: Mods please dont delete this, i spent like, 10 mins checkign for speling mistakes and if you do all the work i did will be wasted, kinda liek me atm.
FUNNY HAHA
Quote by Eissac123
FUNNY HAHA

No one asked you '13er.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
this thread is homosexual.

eissac123 wouldn't make a thread this bad.

Quote by GoldfishMoon
Yooooooooooo bitchez, I love you alls.

Anywayz, I love you,

You darn well better.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by blake1221
quote of the year.

This is such a remarkable turn around from the GoldfishMoon of last year. It makes me legitimately happy.

Thankyouuuu, im still dealing with all that shit, but now im getting proper help for it like a tresponsible person. Its been really tough seeign her again now that uni has started, but instead fo doign sometihng stupid, im talking to people about it and workign throiugh any issues I need to talk about. My psychologist is one of the best peopel ive ever met, shes really helepd turn sutff aroudfn for me, and now as new, really difficult stuff is coming up, I've got her to discuss it with, I try not to let it seep into the rest of my life.
Guys, if any fo you think you have a mental health issue, please go see a doctor, its a serious problem and oyu dotn have to be e,mbarrassed. It's a long process of recovery, buts its worth it. Im still in it, but ill be happy to help anyway that needsi t.

ALSO, hot as **** asian chicks in med. **** yes.
Quote by Eissac123
Whats a '13er??

It means you joined UG in 2013.

Also, hope you have an awesome night GoldfishMoon.
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
Last edited by Doctor.Dolittle at Mar 6, 2013,
Quote by GoldfishMoon

Ps: Mods please dont delete this, i spent like, 10 mins checkign for speling mistakes and if you do all the work i did will be wasted, kinda liek me atm. - lil b

tybg
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Doctor.Dolittle
It means you joined UG in 2013.

Ah yeah well, i have been going on as a guest for the past five years and only just realised you could join it haha
Quote by GoldfishMoon

i spent like, 10 mins checkign for speling mistakes and if you do all the work i did will be wasted, kinda liek me atm.

really?
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Quote by Eissac123
Ah yeah well, i have been going on as a guest for the past five years and only just realised you could join it haha

took you 5 years to figure it out hahahah
If I rape my cat, can you help me medically or legally?

Also I don't have a cat. Will you or the state provide one for me?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
If I rape my cat, can you help me medically or legally?

Also I don't have a cat. Will you or the state provide one for me?

The state will provide one comrade.
Only I get to make drunk threads!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown