Death by Snoo Snoo
23 31%
Other, Bitch sit right there and let me tell you how shit would go down
24 32%
Whoomit
13 18%
Voters: 74.
Page 1 of 2
If you were approached by a man who gave you the options to choose when and how you die within the next 80 years, or to walk away and forget the conversation ever happened.

would you choose your own death?

when and how would you die?

poll inc

inb4 m8 he's a nutter
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I would choose the "in 80 years" option.

80 years of invincibility, bitch. I'd have the music from Mario when he gets a star playing the whole damn time.
yes i would. that way I could do whatever I want for 80 years or so. would be quite alright.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
I would choose the "in 80 years" option.

80 years of invincibility, bitch. I'd have the music from Mario when he gets a star playing the whole damn time.

Haha this made me smile, thanks
tell him i'd like to die a beautiful death in 80 years by oxygen deprivation after inhaling too much nitrous oxide

with morgan freeman narrating it of course
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
As everyone else wisely said, I'd choose to die in 80 years in some kind of painless death. Knowing I'm not going to die for 80s years is pretty good, even if perhaps I could have lived longer when it comes to it.
Anytime at all and how????

Suffocation with Kylie Minogue sat on my face
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Anytime at all and how????

Suffocation with Kylie Minogue sat on my face

unless you wanna die relatively young you want a 80+ year old/dead woman to be your last experience alive?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
unless you wanna die relatively young you want a 80+ year old/dead woman to be your last experience alive?

I don't give a flying duck, Kylie is my godess and will never change in my eyes! I would lick her skeleton if need be
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by chookiecookie
I would choose to die in 60 years from a shotgun blast to the head.

Yay.

Surely you already have that option without the dude coming up to you and asking how and when?
I'm not going to die.

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
80 years and die trying to save children from a terrorist bobm explosion in a school. Children escape but i die trying to disable the bomb.

The music from Man On Fire playing while i sit in front of the bomb and savor my last few moments.
Knowledge is power
You can choose your death, it's called suicide.

I would choose death by searchbar.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by Rebel Scum
Whats with you poms and Kylie?

What's the problem?
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by chookiecookie
I would choose to die in 60 years from a shotgun blast to the head.

Yay.

This, with a slight chance of me not lasting 60 years.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
heart attack preferably before i'm 30, i don't want to die as an old man having to admit i shit my pants while i can't do anything about it and thinking what went wrong in my life.
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Quote by lt mittens
heart attack preferably before i'm 30, i don't want to die as an old man having to admit i shit my pants while i can't do anything about it and thinking what went wrong in my life.

there's nothing in between?
Quote by lt mittens

You need help.
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
there's nothing in between?

call it narcississm but i just hate to become a fat balding mindless drone of society. i once had dreams but working my butt of in a job i don't like doing and giving half of my money to the governement so they can waste it isn't something i really look forward too.
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Quote by lt mittens
call it narcississm but i just hate to become a fat balding mindless drone of society. i once had dreams but working my butt of in a job i don't like doing and giving half of my money to the governement so they can waste it isn't something i really look forward too.

with that mindset i dont think society would miss you either.

tax is stealing amirite?
In 80 years, but I can't decide how because I don't know if I'd rather die in my sleep or see it coming.

I see where people are coming from with the debate about the quality of life at that age.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
with that mindset i dont think society would miss you either.

tax is stealing amirite?

alot of people have that mindset, that doesn't mean they want to die ofcourse but there's alot of frustration from people that work alot, they aren't respected by their boss who earns 5 times more they earn, they pay over 50% of their salary in taxes only to see the elite wasting it with unnecessary shit. e.g. so their bank went bankrupt? let's give the manager a bonus of 2 million euro and such aren't an exeption here
whenever i saw an older guy at work they were like: how i would like to be your age again, screwing the girls i want, go out with my friends in weekends...

i admit i said my point pretty rude in the first post, i don't really want to die before i'm 30. alot of stuff can happen in that period.however i'm still not looking too forward to growing old
Quote by Rebel Scum
Whats with you poms and Kylie?

OTT: The only way to go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4hP1L9IEOM

I choose this too
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by lt mittens
alot of people have that mindset, that doesn't mean they want to die ofcourse but there's alot of frustration from people that work alot, they aren't respected by their boss who earns 5 times more they earn, they pay over 50% of their salary in taxes only to see the elite wasting it with unnecessary shit. e.g. so their bank went bankrupt? let's give the manager a bonus of 2 million euro and such aren't an exeption here
whenever i saw an older guy at work they were like: how i would like to be your age again, screwing the girls i want, go out with my friends in weekends...

i admit i said my point pretty rude in the first post, i don't really want to die before i'm 30. alot of stuff can happen in that period.however i'm still not looking too forward to growing old

Goodbyee!!!

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Quote by PanamaJack666
Surely you already have that option without the dude coming up to you and asking how and when?

I have that option but this thread was about a hypothetical situation.

My answer stands.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Mar 7, 2013,
Well.. Overdose at 27, as a successful rock-star, sounds like the kind of traditional death i'd like.
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
Quote by Northernmight
Well.. Overdose at 27, as a successful rock-star, sounds like the kind of traditional death i'd like.

judging from your avatar, user title and signature no one's gonna listen to you
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
judging from your avatar, user title and signature no one's gonna listen to you

M'yea, i've noticed that the irony isn't quite as obvious as i would have liked.

However, it still makes me chuckle, so i'll keep it.
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
In 80 years in my sleep. This would backfire if the world turned to complete shit before then and I couldn't die.
Quote by zackk
In 80 years in my sleep. This would backfire if the world turned to complete shit before then and I couldn't die.

wouldn't you technically be able to save the world from turning into shit then if you became invincible?
Quote by lt mittens

How about you try and get promoted above your boss?
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
I'm not going to limit myself to another 80 years, so I'd ignore 'im.
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
Snoo Snoo, most definitely... I like it rough, so rough it kills me
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Fuck that!

I'd lose all motivation, and then begin to dread it so much that waiting to die would become my sole purpose. Hell naw.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
I would set my own death at 2069, death by a thousand cuts.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2