g'day all, apologies if this is in the wrong place, as this is my first post.
i have been trying to learn some arpegios,and would like to know if anybody could help me with some neoclassical songs for lower medium class player.i can play a couple malmsteen riffs,buckethead riffs,but when the real fast or tech parts come in,i lose interest pretty quick and just bail on the song.i cant play ANY solos!so i would like some help with that too!
any recommendations would be appreciated,thanks.
uh hu...i have tried that one.with no success.i wasnt looking at his material specifically,just mentioning that i can only play a couple riffs to state that i am not of beginner status.think they are i am a viking (verse) and anguish and fear intro (dam i love playing that riff).
i was thinking easy neoclassical (if there is such a thing) as a whole,doesnt matter who the artist is.
try to find some easy compositions from beethoven, bach etc wich are tabbed for guitar,.. I know it´s not neoclassical shred, but they are the influences of many neoclassical shredders, so why not start there to ,... or look what the influences are from your guitar hero,.. for example, yngwie is influenced by deep purple, and deep purple has songs where you not have to shred non stop for 3 minutes
try something EASY as your first solo. DONT SKIP THE BASICS! Try Highway to Hell by ACDC or something easy dont try to do neo-classical shred or fast things until you have done a lot of solos and a few years of playing.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by British_Steal
try something EASY as your first solo. DONT SKIP THE BASICS! Try Highway to Hell by ACDC or something easy dont try to do neo-classical shred or fast things until you have done a lot of solos and a few years of playing.

well i have been playing for 24 years now,i consider myself a medium learner,but some guitar playing mates think im awesome,grade 1 materiel.i can play some arpegius,the canon rock arpegios i can play at 180bpm,no faster.can play a couple malmsteen riffs,bit of technical difficulties (without the solo).i dont know ANYTHING when it comes to theory kinda stuff.i only have about 4 months of guitar tuition,when i was 14,and im 35 now!so i think that i only remembered the pentatonic scale!the rest i just picked up myself!