Page 1 of 3
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/07/us-korea-north-attack-idUSBRE9260BR20130307

"Since the United States is about to ignite a nuclear war, we will be exercising our right to preemptive nuclear attack against the headquarters of the aggressor in order to protect our supreme interest," the North's foreign ministry spokesman said in a statement carried by the official KCNA news agency.

Make room for me in England guys!
best korea proves why they are best.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
lel

ww3 is upon us

ill just be watching from up here
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.

I'm scared
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by DegaDeth

I'm scared

Along that same line of thinking, D.C. will only get nuked if it's moved 0-500 miles from North Korea.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham

Along that same line of thinking, D.C. will only get nuked if it's moved 0-500nm from North Korea.

FTFY
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I say let them. Let them start the fire which the rest of the world will finish all over their faces.

Nuclear missile warfare is probably the dumbest thing now because pretty much any ICBM or long range missile can be detected and blown right out of the sky by the time it gets within 10km of the border. It's primitive, and too simple. So I say, let them. Let them launch a nuclear missile, which will be THEIR declaration of war and South Korea will shoot that missile right out of the sky and it's gonna land right on North Korea, radioactive fallout and all.
I'm not too worried. We all know how this'll go:

Or Dr. Manhattan will take care of it if he's not too busy being apathetic towards humanity.
Quote by metalblaster
I say let them. Let them start the fire which the rest of the world will finish all over their faces.

Nuclear missile warfare is probably the dumbest thing now because pretty much any ICBM or long range missile can be detected and blown right out of the sky by the time it gets within 10km of the border. It's primitive, and too simple. So I say, let them. Let them launch a nuclear missile, which will be THEIR declaration of war and South Korea will shoot that missile right out of the sky and it's gonna land right on North Korea, radioactive fallout and all.

Calm your tits love, lets not be too hasty here.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
North Korea's nuclear program is like bringing a pistol to a tank fight.
I'm hoping congress is in session.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by metalblaster

yeah, lets kill millions of people cause the elite dozens at the top are insane

god bless america
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Totally read the title as "Washington's gon' get naked"

Disappoint.

You sick man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Weaponized

god bless america

Leftist brit here, and I agree if North Korea is not bluffing. The only moral problem with preemptive strikes is we'll never know for sure whether we were justified in using them.
Quote by Weaponized

god bless america

Because they won't do it by themselves anyways???/Because they're not doing it already???
Quote by metalblaster

lol, you're so ****ing stupid it hurts
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
it would be worth it for some future race/the survivors to tell the world how Dennis Rodman started World War III.
#DTWD
If N. Korea is nuking anywhere it would be L.A. not DC its closer. Although I do see them nuking Hawaii.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Ha, the U.S. would bomb itself under the guise of NK long before NK could fire a nuke here. Congrats on surpassing the Yellow Sea.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
Ha, the U.S. would bomb itself under the guise of NK long before NK could fire a nuke here. Congrats on surpassing the Yellow Sea.

The stupid is strong in this one as well.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
>can't pose particularly dangerous threat to a nation they can see using binoculars.
>"we gon kick yo ass 'murica"

was is i don't this even
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Jackal58
The stupid is strong in this one as well.

You sure have a lot of opinions unrelated to the thread's purpose.
Quote by damian_91
Quote by Zombee
Quote by damian_91
Are they really that stupid?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Zombee
You sure have a lot of opinions unrelated to the thread's purpose.

You really think the US would nuke itself?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I find it humorous that their only ally is about to just disown them like a ginger stepchild.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Jackal58

ANYTHING TO GET THE OIL

IT'S TOO LATE TO WAKE UP, THE NIGHTMARE IS REAL
Quote by Jackal58

Oh definitely.
Quote by damian_91
Quote by Zombee
Quote by damian_91
Quote by Zombee
Oh definitely.

The stupid really burns man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
The stupid really burns man.

Interesting something so thick shouldn't burn so easily.
Quote by damian_91
Quote by Zombee
Quote by damian_91
Someone reads the Enquirer.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
As long as they nuke Washington, L.A. and New York so my beloved Philly can reclaim its throne as the capital of the greatest country in the world, I DON'T DO VERY MUCH CARE!

JAKEDIT:
"Since the United States is about to ignite a nuclear war, we will be exercising our right to preemptive nuclear attack against the headquarters of the aggressor in order to protect our supreme interest,"

Actually, lets just tell em HQ is somewhere out in the middle of the ocean.
Last edited by Jako215 at Mar 7, 2013,
Quote by Burgery
lel

ww3 is upon us

ill just be watching from up here

I vote the US annexes Iceland, bitch!

OT:
Can we just go ahead and forcibly remove the Kim Jong dynasty from power? Please, China? PLEASE?!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I vote the US annexes Iceland, bitch!

OT:
Can we just go ahead and forcibly remove the Kim Jong dynasty from power? Please, China? PLEASE?!

China will graciously consider...

Consider how yo momma gave birth to something that asked such a dumbass question, bitch!
Quote by Morphogenesis26
China cares not for your jokes or emotions, Sam.

I was pretending to be China. D:

Ah, well...ok...

Maybe I'll just start the 2nd Korean War then, China!
I doubt that this has much to do with the US and more to do with N. Korea's interior issues. Every once in a while they might issue a threat to justify their own tight control over the country.

I highly doubt that they'll actually strike the US or S. Korea. The former would destroy them, and the latter would significantly hurt them.
Page 1 of 3