For pedalboard organization reasons, i'm trying to find a mains cable for my T-Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon with an "L" tip, exactly like this:

So far, i've only found this one:
https://www.theticshop.com/mains-power-cord-2-5m-eu-for-pnt-e-power-supply.html
But the shipping costs are incredibly expensive for a simple power cord (almost £25).

Does anyone know where i can order a cable like this, without excessive shipping costs to Portugal?
Thank you very much for your time.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
have you tried googling for a "right angled iec lead"

I can't give you any links because google only gives me UK plugs, not EU ones, but that's the correct name for the product, should provide you results
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Check with pretty much any computer store and see if they have or can order you one at a reasonable price. These things are identical to what you plug into a desktop computer PSU.
Quote by GABarrie
have you tried googling for a "right angled iec lead"

I can't give you any links because google only gives me UK plugs, not EU ones, but that's the correct name for the product, should provide you results

Thanks for the tip, but it's coming up with UK plugs on my search as well...

Quote by poppameth
Check with pretty much any computer store and see if they have or can order you one at a reasonable price. These things are identical to what you plug into a desktop computer PSU.

I'll try to hit a few more computer stores, but i've been to 2 so far, and they can only get me those with straight tips. On both stores they suggested to try to order online...
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
idea to try if the computer shops can't help, look for an "Right Angled IEC C13" on it's own, like this:
(Invalid img)

cut the end of a standard lead and make your own
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Quote by GABarrie
idea to try if the computer shops can't help, look for an "Right Angled IEC C13" on it's own, like this:
(Invalid img)

cut the end of a standard lead and make your own

Or, if i find a cheap UK cable, i can order the whole cable and just switch the wall plug.

Thanks for the idea! Now i just have to find a cheap cable with cheap shipping...
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
it will be the plug size that gets you really, the depth is a killer on postage costs, anything thicker than an inch costs loads to send
Ibanez WD7 Wah
This looks like a basic computer tower plug. Check a computer store, or if you can't locate a right angle plug, maybe consider a straight one.
Quote by GABarrie
it will be the plug size that gets you really, the depth is a killer on postage costs, anything thicker than an inch costs loads to send

I'm still trying to find just the angled tip, shipping on that would probably be acceptable, but i still haven't found anything yet.

Quote by kd8dqk
This looks like a basic computer tower plug. Check a computer store, or if you can't locate a right angle plug, maybe consider a straight one.

Read the OP thoroughly before posting.
I already have tons of cables with straight tips, the whole point of this thread is i would like to get a right angled one.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
I'm still trying to find just the angled tip, shipping on that would probably be acceptable, but i still haven't found anything yet.

Read the OP thoroughly before posting.
I already have tons of cables with straight tips, the whole point of this thread is i would like to get a right angled one.

Wow. Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.