She gives her sources in the description, that's a youtube first for me.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Most of the internet is compared to the Pit. We've got a lot of people here who are ready to bust someone's chops for being incorrect. Plus, we have a pretty wide range of folks educated in different areas.

Youtube is full of 13 year olds.

What I'm saying is the Pit is better than the internet.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Most of the internet is compared to the Pit. We've got a lot of people here who are ready to bust someone's chops for being incorrect. Plus, we have a pretty wide range of folks educated in different areas.

this is true

everyone always talks about how the pit is a breeding ground of stupidity or whatever, but it's so much better than 99% of the internet

and in my case it's also a good bit better than irl boggas
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Pot, Kettle, black.

Or is it white now that whites are a minority?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
Pot, Kettle, black.

Or is it white now that whites are a minority?

Come to Thornton Heath... If your white arse finds it novel that my white arse is surrounded by a load of black arses then I'm really not going to Liverpool.

I mean, I don't know what concepts are hard for you to grasp or not.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
It has geniuses, but yes, if you spout sh*t and be all anal and judgemental about it, then yes, you are an idiot, to me. -- It's all relative, I guess, and I do guess.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
you are an idiot, to me

This is the quintessential proof of "it takes one to know one."
Quote by Burgery
this is true

everyone always talks about how the pit is a breeding ground of stupidity or whatever, but it's so much better than 99% of the internet

the regulars/almost-regulars usually make the most stupid people either tighten up their act or leave/get banned rather quickly around here.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMqNlT1PqdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0pORzAe1Pg

I like that she speaks for her community, I post about mine.

I'm worlds apart from this person but... If I could ask them, I would, to 'stop using so many labels por favor' because; To me, it comes across as
"...white male bashing from a PC thug."

She's too label happy and needs to chill out, I may be missing her point but, darn, it's like
"I get it already!"
"Chill!"
Y'know?
Quote by laid-to-waste
Jesus...she makes my skin crawl. I BARELY made it through the first one.

I will give her credit for citing sources (as mentioned above), but I feel like she misinterpreted SO many of the things she read, and just blindly believed that everything she read was concrete fact on how society and genders work. Did she check when these books and articles were written?

When she starts attacking the whole 'be a man' part of manhood, I actually said the words 'you stupid bitch' out loud.

She actually believes that when a man tries to be a man about stuff, that he becomes emotionally detached, and will eventually resort to violence to clear out his bottled emotions....seriously? no no honey. Just cause you dated some asshole that beat on you (probably explains the slut face), doesn't mean that we all deal with our emotions in the same way, or that there's anything wrong with being a man, and sucking it up. It's life. Honestly, men and women should both be sucking it up when bad shit happens. Every moment you spend wallowing in the past is a moment wasted that you could have been happy with the present or what the future might have in store for you.
Last edited by mjones1992 at Mar 7, 2013,
I would totally give her a good cockin'

How's that for patriachy?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Burgery
this is true

I'm still here
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
hey trebor, you should make a youtube channel
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I couldn't make it past the first half minute of the first video due to that horribly irritating voice.

However, I don't know why you use this person as an example for Youtube idiots. There are so, so much better examples out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rai9SiBRv50
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 7, 2013,
CoreysMonster

Get a life, and stop jackin' it!
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by CoreysMonster
I couldn't make it past the first half minute of the first video due to that horribly irritating voice.

However, I don't know why you use this person as an example for Youtube idiots. There are so, so much better examples out there.

He's met 50 Cent, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE? he's also a great advert for getting braces, cos his teeth look fantastico now.
Quote by JustRooster

YouTube has a larger number of smart people than the Pit does. It's just that the worst videos get the most attention.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.