Okay, so im new to this website..I'm putting up chord charts like crazy and for some reason they aren't being approved and it's been about 2 - 3+ days since I posted them..how long is this gonna take?
2-3 days would be highly unlikely.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
I have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today so i decided to leave a massage for you. if it touches you write back in my email address (aja.justinyak01@yahoo.co.uk)so that i can send to you my pictures and tell you more about me. i believe we can start from here to know each other better. Hoping to read your reply to my email address above. Regards,from Aja.
I wasn't complaining. I was just a question. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was but I stated that I'm new to this site so I simply don't know.
Quote by aduras
I have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today so i decided to leave a massage for you. if it touches you write back in my email address (aja.justinyak01@yahoo.co.uk)so that i can send to you my pictures and tell you more about me. i believe we can start from here to know each other better. Hoping to read your reply to my email address above. Regards,from Aja.

This person and/or adbot is spamming my profile and is going to keep spamming others as well
Quote by DESTROYER5000
This person and/or adbot is spamming my profile and is going to keep spamming others as well

I reported them
Quote by Livin4Jesus321
I reported them

Good because they left one of those on my profile and I deleted it and they left one on angusfan16s profile