baxio
Bassist
121 IQ
A very long shot but hopefully some might have a solution...

During a practice the very thin nut on my Warwick strap locks fell off and rolled down a hole in the floor, never to be seen again. The thread is an odd thread, I've taken the other one off the set to a local engineering firm and they don't have anything in stock.

Anyone know where I can get another nut for this? The straplocks are £15 a set, and useless without this nut!

Thanks,

Dan
Warwick Rock Bass Corvette
Italia Modulo Bass
Warwick Rock Bass Corvette Fretless
Shine P-Bass copy
harryhopkinson
901 IQ
Do you mean the nut to hold the strap on?

Could probably get something from your local DIY Shop, depending on location, Im pretty sure you could get something from BnQ?

Guess ebay could be an option too if you can find the size?
IbanezIke91
10 IQ
Quote by baxio
A very long shot but hopefully some might have a solution...

During a practice the very thin nut on my Warwick strap locks fell off and rolled down a hole in the floor, never to be seen again. The thread is an odd thread, I've taken the other one off the set to a local engineering firm and they don't have anything in stock.

Anyone know where I can get another nut for this? The straplocks are £15 a set, and useless without this nut!

Thanks,

Dan

What model of bass??
WarwickOfficial
216 IQ
Hi Dan,

You can always call the Warwick/Framus Custom Shop in NY for questions about ordering spare parts. Our shipping costs tend to be a bit more affordable domestically than ordering from Warwick in Germany.

(212) 777-6990

All the best,
WarwickOfficial