Page 1 of 2
it's been two months in this year

why not ask at the end of the year
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Silly 13ers. Thinking they can come on here and make loud threads with a grammatically incorrect title.

I don't like you TS.

I will find you and I will educate you. Then kill you.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I live in Canada so a couple friends of mine had a contest who could get buried the longest in snow naked. I won so my friends had to snort hot sauce... I felt amazing after. Ahaha
Woke up in a flat in Essex dressed in nothing but tinkerbell wings and pink leg warmers on a bitching hangover/come down next to someone I still don't know the name of

That's about it, rest of the year has been pretty dull
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
Quote by Jamesoag
I live in Canada so a couple friends of mine had a contest who could get buried the longest in snow naked. I won so my friends had to snort hot sauce... I felt amazing after. Ahaha

Get buried the longest? What does that even mean?

Get buried the deepest, or be buried the longest?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
crazy i done this year had be when i stuffed banana in toaster

banana toast
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Smokey Amp
Get buried the longest? What does that even mean?

Get buried the deepest, or be buried the longest?

Sorry I'm illiterate... be buried the longest!
Craziest I've done last year? I once and then I all over the car while I and then I on the toilet.
Quote by eGraham
crazy i done this year had be when i stuffed banana in toaster

banana toast

Finish the goddamn story man!

i accidentally the shit thread is and then dididnt even know why he gone did it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I did crazy too hard and it got on my face and some on my dog.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by chev311e
Craziest I've done last year? I once and then I all over the car while I and then I on the toilet.

Pretty much sums up this thread and the majority of responses within it.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I think you have an odd obsession with knowing what people did for the year.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
My friend and I tried getting LSA out of morning glory seeds, instead we ended up getting horribly sick. Next on my list is jenkem.
sunbather is shit
i got really drunk once and woke up in the main office of the nearby elementary school
im still not sure how exactly i got inside there as it was locked...we belevie i lockpicked my way in
In January the same week as I got my piercings, after a long day of drug dealing, I went to a curry house, ordered dinner, went to a bar next door, had a beer, went back to pick up my dinner and ran into a post OP transexual calling them self Lady Gaga. For what ever reason, curiosity and whatever, I went into the cab with them and my dinner and went from Thornton Heath to Brixton; they paid. I got back to their place after a Hell of a ride with a tranny showing me her vag, and for reaL, MANGINA! - ARGH! -- It's like tupperware! --- After that 20 minute cab journey where, I got a little head, got to Brixton, got to her place, she introduced me to her friends who gave her crack, she called me her client --- I was gone.
I had loads of pot on me too but, he/she wasn't gonna find it, she said 'this is my client' and lit up her crack pipe.
I said 'Gaga, I'm gone' and left, shuddering and on the phone to my boss because I also had someone wanting marijuana near me and I was on a bus coming back from Brixton.

I still shudder to this day...
Tranny sat on my dinner and everything! -- I still ate it, when I got in.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 7, 2013,
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
Salvia, hands down. That is the craziest thing I've done (although I don't believe that was a crazy decision, just something I did that turned out to be crazy).

Holy **** same here, I went to Kenny's Boob Land from the South Park cat piss episode That shit will MESS YOU UP!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
Salvia, hands down. That is the craziest thing I've done (although I don't believe that was a crazy decision, just something I did that turned out to be crazy).

Quote by SFosterS
Holy **** same here, I went to Kenny's Boob Land from the South Park cat piss episode That shit will MESS YOU UP!

2005 called, they want their drugs back.
Last edited by AxeToFall at Mar 7, 2013,
Quote by AxeToFall
2005 called, they want their drugs back.

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I got kicked out of a dance club in the Wisconsin Dells called WETT for dancing too much. I'll type up the full story later if anyone cares to know.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by supersac
i got really drunk once and woke up in the main office of the nearby elementary school
im still not sure how exactly i got inside there as it was locked...we belevie i lockpicked my way in

took mushrooms for the second time, got lost in a nature preserve kinda thing, woke up in the morning with only my jacket and socks(socks being worn, jacket as a pillow)

Or at this thing called punk rock picnic, they had those giant hamster ball things, and I drank too much whiskey, puked in it a ton, and kept on rolling for like 10 minutes to beat the others in a race around a track
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I put instant coffee in with my earl grey tea. I don't remember what it tasted like, I hadn't slept that day.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I put instant coffee in with my earl grey tea. I don't remember what it tasted like, I hadn't slept that day.

You should feel ashamed for not only mixing the two, but for buying instant coffee
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
You should feel ashamed for not only mixing the two, but for buying instant coffee

I don't really drink coffee other than the odd espresso at a shop. It was someone else's. They somehow think drenching milk and sugar over it will make it palatable.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I don't really drink coffee other than the odd espresso at a shop. It was someone else's. They somehow think drenching milk and sugar over it will make it palatable.

those poor souls
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Went to a gathering of youtube-vloggers from the surrounding cities with my podcast-friend. They were all vaguely hipster-types, whilst me and my friend are immature heavy metal types. We didn't do anything *that* bad, but they were all very confused as to why we were there. After we failed to convince them to go to the pub, we brought lagers into a coffee shop and drank them as sleazily as possible, hiding them under the table and stuff. Fun times
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Got back togather with my ex girlfriend, or maybe snowboarding accross water.
tpt
Did a few studies out in the field, tested a few experiments on some animals, found out that otter dicks are shrinking. Yeah.
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2