Poll: Best Indiana Jones movie?
Poll Options
View poll results: Best Indiana Jones movie?
Raiders of the Lost Ark
19 44%
Temple of Doom
9 21%
The Last Crusade
15 35%
Voters: 43.
Page 1 of 2
Temple of Doom is underrated and the people that hate on it have stretchy assholes.
Check out my band Disturbed
Crystal Skull, obv.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I don't think Temple of Doom is nearly as bad as people act, but it would still be my least favorite of the three.

They're all awesome though.

Also, who hate the new one because "ALIENS IN INDIANA JONES!?!? I NEVER!" are stupid. The others were so believable with hearts getting ripped out of chests and the freaking power of god in a box!

That said, that movie blew
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 7, 2013,
What one did he meet Hitler and get is autograph?
Saw that on TV as a kid, thought that was random as shit, hearing my mother say
"If that happened in real life and he kept it, that autograph'll be worth a fourtune!"
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Raiders > Crusade > Temple > Skull

Temple is the weakest of the originals, but it isn't bad. KALI MA!
Temple of Doom is the best. I mean I haven't seen any of them since I was a kid, but that was my favorite back then.
Crusade > Raiders > Temple + skull
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
It's like he's at some big Nazi party rally, has some stand off with Hitler, or so it seems, then Hitler just signs something and goes on his way.

I doubt I dreamed that up.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Let's not forget what Temple of Doom brought us...

Chilled monkey brains!!!
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by treborillusion
It's like he's at some big Nazi party rally, has some stand off with Hitler, or so it seems, then Hitler just signs something and goes on his way.

That's in The Last Crusade.
Quote by treborillusion

That's in The Last Crusade. It's his dad's journal or whatever that was. He was trying to get it back from the Nazis that stole it.
Didn't see the last one.

I saw one as a kid, but don't remember anything about it because my childhood memory sucks.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

OT:
Raiders of the Lost Ark, duh.

do you, like, not know what sarcasm is?
you're a stone fox
Quote by anvil is god
Raiders>Crystal>Crusade>Temple

u trollin
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last Crusade eh?

So which one had the rock?

They're cool to watch though if they're ever on, but I've never owned a copy.
Quote by laid-to-waste
One ring to rule them all.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by anvil is god
Raiders>Crystal>Crusade>Temple

Not sure if trolling or autistic.
Quote by StewieSwan
Not sure if trolling or autistic.

Either way, anyone that ranks Skull ahead of any of the originals is obviously delusional.
Quote by daytripper75
Either way, anyone that ranks Skull ahead of any of the originals is obviously delusional.

Hence why I didn't even include it on the poll.
Temple of Doom is my least favourite of the originals but it is still a good film. I think The Last Crusade is my favourite.

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull had some really stupid parts but overall I do n't think it was bad like people say. It's decent for what it is and (although I saw it only twice in 2008) it wasn't that different stylistically from the originals if I remember correctly.
People criticize the wrong parts of Crystal Skull.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
People criticize the wrong parts of Crystal Skull.

Wasn't aware there were right parts.
Quote by StewieSwan
Wasn't aware there were right parts.
People are like "Aliens! That's so dumb!"

But like, how is it any more farfetched than a God-in-a-Box?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
People are like "Aliens! That's so dumb!"

But like, how is it any more farfetched than a God-in-a-Box?

Because, as I've said in other threads, it crosses the line between fantasy and science-fiction. It would be like Han leaning over to Chewy and saying "Chewy, try reversing the field polarity on the multispectral tachyon emitter and immediately close the warp plasma manifolds!"
Quote by StewieSwan
Because, as I've said in other threads, it crosses the line between fantasy and science-fiction. It would be like Han leaning over to Chewy and saying "Chewy, try reversing the field polarity on the multispectral tachyon emitter and immediately close the warp plasma manifolds!"
Aliens doesn't mean science fiction omg.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS

almost as shit as breaking bad

not that shit, though

just almost

*puts on ignore list*
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I never even knew Temple of Doom was underrated until recently. It's amazing. Whenever I think of Indiana Jones, I think of dat hand to the chest. And the sweet Chinese kid, and those ****ing child slaves!!! Dear god

*shivers*
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
I never even knew Temple of Doom was underrated until recently. It's amazing. Whenever I think of Indiana Jones, I think of dat hand to the chest. And the sweet Chinese kid, and those ****ing child slaves!!! Dear god

*shivers*

Hugo Chavez wouldn't have allowed those children to have been enslaved.
Temple of Doom is worse than the Shia whatever the **** his name one.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Page 1 of 2