Return of the Jedi
16 31%
Voters: 51.
Page 1 of 2
Well we know they all suck

Which one sucks more?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 7, 2013,
Quote by daytripper75
Should I close this now, or later?

No, I'm curious
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Phantom Menace, obv.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Well... They all suck equally, that is to say, I tried to watch one... Ruined it for the rest 'em.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I dunno, but this one was the best:
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I don't get the hate for E1. It wasn't great, but it could have been so much worse. Take out the pod racing/ young anakin/ Yar I'm a stereotype and it's a solid movie.
Quote by WCPhils
No, I'm curious

Well, clearly none of the original movies.

Episode 2 was the WORST. I think Episode 1 was better than a lot of people make it out to be. Episode 3 was alright.

Out of the original trilogy, Jedi is the worst. That's not to say it isn't awesome, but just not as good as New Hope or Empire.

Empire Strikes Back is clearly the best.
The quality of the movies goes like this

2 < 1 < 3 < 6 < 4 < 5

Any other order is wrong.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
The quality of the movies goes like this

2 < 1 < 3 < 6 < 4 < 5

Any other order is wrong.

This man knows. Basically what I said, but with less detail.
Whichever one had that broad in the skin-tight white suit.

edit: Oh, sucks more? All the ones without that broad in the skin-tight white suit
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Gimme a break.

Jedi > New Hope

No way.

Not saying it's significantly better, but it's ahead of Jedi.
Quote by anvil is god
I don't get the hate for E1. It wasn't great, but it could have been so much worse. Take out the pod racing/ young anakin/ Yar I'm a stereotype and it's a solid movie.

Given your response in this and the other thread, I have come to the conclusion that your understanding of storytelling is minimal.
Check out my band Disturbed
This poll needs to be multiple choice.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Ok, I love Star Wars, but I will say episodes 2 and 3 sucked just because Hayden Christensen is a horrible actor.
Quote by daytripper75
Should I close this now, or later?

Carrie Fisher said she'd be back for the new movies!

She's old though. I never found her attractive in the movies.
Quote by metaldud536
She's old though. I never found her attractive in the movies.

That's a primary symptom of the gay, you should consider staying home from school/work the next few days to make sure you don't spread it around.
A New Hope is my least favourite (well, sometimes, Return of the Jedi is) but it's still good and it earns a few points for being the most important and iconic of the series.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
Ok, I love Star Wars, but I will say episodes 2 and 3 sucked just because Hayden Christensen is a horrible actor.

No he's not. He's a decent actor reading a horrible script. It's easy to confuse the two.
Check out my band Disturbed
Return Of The Jedi > Empire Strikes Back > A New Hope = Revenge Of The Sith > Attack Of The Clones > Phantom Menace.

I don't think the prequels are that bad. I also don't think the original trilogy is this godly masterpiece of perfection like it's made out to be.
Quote by The Madcap
Return Of The Jedi > Empire Strikes Back > A New Hope = Revenge Of The Sith > Attack Of The Clones > Phantom Menace.

I don't think the prequels are that bad. I also don't think the original trilogy is this godly masterpiece of perfection like it's made out to be.

We've had this discussion together several times already, but I agree with you for the most part.

Mine would be: Empire Strikes Back = Return of the Jedi > A New Hope > Revenge of the Sith > Attack of the Clones >The Phantom Menace.
Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars...
The first movie is okay. Stuff happens and it's a movie.
I can't even remember the second movie. Luke trains in the swamp and the rest of the gang has dinner with Vader. I voted this as the worst because it's got that "sequel disease" where it has to focus on coming up with a reason for #1 to continue and bridge to #3.
The third movie is the coolest IMO. Tons of action.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
A New Hope was the weakest of the original trilogy. I love it, but compared to the other two not much happened in it. It serves the purpose of setting everything up but it just doesn't reach the same level as Empire and Jedi.

The worst of the new trilogy (and the worst in general) is Episode 2. So bad I only ever watched it once and don't think I can tell you a damn thing that happened in it. Just truly a terrible film. The Phantom Menace was the strongest out of the new episodes, in my opinion.

Quote by anvil is god

Why take out the best part of the movie?

Not to mention it contributed to like the best racing game ever made.
empier is totes bad oen forreal it dident even make since....
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Episode 2 sucked because of the lame love sequence in the middle, apart from that (and hayden christensen) it wasn't a bad film.
I really like II tbh. It was great
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by anvil is god
Ep 2 was absolute shit

I came here to say this exact sentence.

I'm not a huge fan of 6 because we already had a Death Star and surprise, now we have a Death Star TWO.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Last edited by Swannie at Mar 7, 2013,
Quote by StewieSwan
No he's not. He's a decent actor reading a horrible script. It's easy to confuse the two.

I would agree with this. I've seen him in a few other movies, and he's alright.
Quote by WCPhils
Well we know they all suck

Which one sucks more?

I forgot I was at my parents house for spring break for a moment and I yelled '**** you' at the computer screen and my parents got pissed

So thank you Phils

Edit: Phantom Menace sucks dick. All the rest are good
Last edited by whywefight at Mar 7, 2013,
It must be hell inside your head.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
It must be hell inside your head.

Just admit that they stink. It's ok
___

Quote by The_Blode
Page 1 of 2