I have some weed but nothing to smoke out of. I don't have any sockets either. Please suggest something for me, but nothing too crazy, I'm too lazy to Macgyver anything thats going to take a lot of time. And please do not suggest anything tin foil or aluminum foil related. You lose if you suggest smoking out of a crushed soda can.

GO!
Apple?

Or just make some edibles dude.

Quote by aCloudConnected
trumpet mouthpiece
Easily the best piece to use for the bowl in a home-made bong/waterfall/grav/etc.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by food1010
Apple?

Shut this bad boy down, we have a winner. Thank you, food1010.

I cant believe I forgot about apples.
You should just inject the weed needle into your arm

Injection gets it into your blood faster than smoking.
In addition to the apple, potatoes work well too
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

hot-knife it?
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
hot-knife it?

Ricky, I can't do the hot-knives, they tear the throat outta me.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by bingeandletgo
In addition to the apple, potatoes work well too

lol, we do this at work all the time. I named it a pot-tato.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by chronic_stp
I have some weed

Excuse me while I present the authorities with this evidence that you are (more than likely, unless you are in a state where it is legal) doing illegal drugs.

Haha, serves you right ya big dumb doped up herp derp. Hahaha.
Better run, bro.

v Darnit. So he is.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 8, 2013,
get two stainless steel knives and heat them hot and close them on a nug and suck in the vapor/smoke.
Do you have an empty drinks can or an empty plastic bottle laying around? Because you can make a pretty decent pipe out of either of those with minimum effort.... then there's always the 'hot knives' method.
yee make a bong using a piece of hose pipe, a plastic bottle and a marker pen ( need a metal/aluminum one) just cut the pen near the tip at what ever size you want your bowl and then just squeeze that baby into the pipe. enjoy...
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
go to a local flea market and buy a one hitter

buy the cheap shit
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
This tea store I went to a few years ago had these recycled paper straws. They worked pretty well actually. You'd have to let them sit in water for like a full day for them to starts softening though. I don't know, google paper straws or something?

Or just not be a commie pot smoking hippie?/flameshield/mirror